for Hoshienger

3/27/2010 c9 krourou2
... your description of 'Solo' helped greatly; I've only seen the Japanese versions of Star Force Tribe, where he goes by the name of Bly instead. Also, he's apparently not as evil as I thought. He's just an ass that jumped to conclusions way too soon.
3/27/2010 c8 krourou2
hm... your interpretation of the Kyuubi was confusing... I thought it only wanted to manipulate Naruto. *brick to the face* WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?
3/25/2010 c2 krourou2
haha, episode 8 reference!

I'm watching it right now. Hilarious!

"I'm still waiting! And I'm still bored! Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored... huh?"

War-Rock sure is an impatient little bastard, isn't he?

Also, how can he complain through a folded cloth? Sure, he can still talk, but only Geo shoul've been able to hear him.

Also, the quote is "BE QUIET! Yell all you want, you're not going! I study AT HOME! I'm not going to school!"

... yes, I had to pause and unpause the video to get all that; my memory sucks. :P

And that scene with Luna was hilarious, although Geo scared the crap out of me... The scene shortly after was also very funny... As are the scenes afterwards. War-Rock's boredom rant= hilarious. How does nobody notice War-Rock's complaining?

Is it just me, or does America like making things funny as hell?
3/25/2010 c1 krourou
... I'm just glad your depiction of Falzar wasn't as bad as Gregar...

*runs up and takes a machine gun to your depiction of Gregar, then replaces it with the real one*

Nobody will ever know... :)
3/24/2010 c1 krourou2
... War-Rock (Omega-xis) isn't a dog... He's more of a dragon. The spikes are horns. Seriously, take a good damn look at the shape of his mouth- it's shaped like a dragon's (a bit more square, but that's not important). However, that mane of his resembles that of an Asian dragon. So, yeah, no. Not a doggie. Revise the story and try again.

And the way you depict Gregar is a total failure. I'd think of him as more of a lone-wolf jackass with a heart of gold (he's an ass, but everything he does is actually for the better).
3/16/2010 c21 MegamanFan1
Perhaps Luna and Hoppy could be part of the team, I mean, she can Wave Change and she's good at keeping secrets.
1/25/2010 c27 Random
I thought Megaman NT was with Lan, but I am not sure about it.

You might have to look it up.

P.S. Was this the last chapter? I want to know if there is an update coming soon!
1/23/2010 c25 MegamanFan1
Megaman ZX is Lan isn't he?
1/20/2010 c27 Random
I like this story except for the part where i find difficult remembering which person is which. Keep up the good work!
1/20/2010 c24 145jboy44
Lynx is Snowstalke from beast wars right, I know be because she said slag in a later chapter ,and said her older borther use to say it
1/11/2010 c26 Anubi-Kui
Damn was that funny. I read this chapter before, but I had to read it again! ^_^
12/31/2009 c27 LilyMoonstone
Cool... I love Katekyo Hitman Reborn, though thankfully that was the last crossover. Anymore and my head will burst. Poor Tsuna... :)
12/29/2009 c27 Anubi-Kui
I LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I'm about to write you.

KEEP UP THE WORK!
12/25/2009 c27 frankcarlo mills
Hurry up and have Megaman Zero reveal his identity and confirm my suspicions
12/24/2009 c27 Reona Fox
RICO! You ust had to add them! You just add your frickin Reborn people. Am I surprised? Shockingly, NO! Oh well atleast you made a christmas chapter that I know I'll never forget. Great job little bro! Keep up the good work and update soon! RFP signing out, see ya!
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »