for The Stranger

9/9/2018 c1 mdhunter111
This fanfic was based off that scene in the 90’s Fantastic 4 show where Ghost Rider appeared and took out a weakened Galactus with the Penence Stare, right? Though I highly doubt even Demona in her millennia plus lifespan could have killed even a billion people, much less a billion billion. It would have made better sense to say “Feel the torment of a million, extinguished souls! Experience the pain... of eternal guilt!” That definitely sounds more realistic than the Galactus line.
2/15/2018 c1 268Traitor of All Traitors
Nice work here. You made me think of the first Ghost Rider film that kicked $$.
1/30/2016 c1 1Vulahnah
Strange?
12/18/2014 c1 ShadowCub
Naturally the worst mate in the universe would be ready to lock her up so he car chase so human pussy. Goliath should have been victim too. Never listening to her when they were mates.
1/31/2014 c1 5Ray Akaba 210
Nice job!
6/12/2013 c1 4Gamelover41592
that was great
10/2/2010 c1 7AuroraFerreri
Very interest story. good job ^_^
5/2/2010 c1 Mister
Okay, I know this is just a short one shot that is quite old, but...
exactly *how* is pulling an alarm and shooting Goliath 'quite clever'? It is actually quite amateurish.

And Demona had a laser rifle, which somehow mysteriously disappeared when GR showed up?

"Here me, Demona!" should be "Hear me, Demona!"
4/14/2010 c1 2The FanFic Critic
My review of this story will be episode 35 of FanFic Critic.
9/21/2009 c1 pachysam
Wow. Nice of Ghost Rider to guest-star. No surprise that he defeated Demona. He's tough enough to match the Silver Surfer himself.

I recognise a lot of his words. They came from when he took on Galactus.
11/30/2008 c1 flowerofadversity
Very interesting. I hope to see more of this intrieguing crossover.
11/28/2008 c1 Chuck
I was rereading this story and was thinking. Why not put the Ghost Rider on, oh let's see, Oberon, Tatanyia, the wird sisters, you get the idea. Sorry for the mispellings, but I was never a good speller... In short, the gargoyles enimys should get a visit from him.
11/23/2008 c1 Coranth
Just a one-shot for now, but an awesome one! I love Ghost Rider, and having him 'punish' Demona for her sins... well, all I can say is MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!
11/23/2008 c1 8Sophie Hillson
This is a great idea! Waiting to see what happens with Demona!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service