for Tripple Terror

7/15/2014 c12 8Ardeliah
You had to make me cry didn't you?
12/31/2010 c12 148SailorSilvanesti
I simultaneously hate and love you right now!

That was so sad and beautiful, I nearly cried...good job!
6/16/2009 c13 70Whirlwind421
That was an amazing story! I was written very well, the right amount of angst and humour. I loved little Teyla and was very sad that she died! *sniff sniff* Awesome fic overall!
1/9/2009 c13 Wendy Jackson
Aw I'm so sad that this has ended. It's been wonderful and I didnt see that ending at all. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place.
1/7/2009 c13 landwm
Aw man, you had me crying as soon as Teyla passed on, and then it got worse when the other two joined her. I really liked "Uncle Rodney" in this story. Fabulous job! Loved the ending, corny or not.
1/5/2009 c13 62pdljmpr6
Great wrap up, loved the humor and the 'at ease' feeling of the team at the end. Great job on this fic!

1/4/2009 c13 Llanea
THANK YOU! TOTALLY ROCKED!
1/4/2009 c13 9dispatcher652
Just like chapter 12. It's been fun. Can't wait for the next story.
1/4/2009 c13 Haru Maru Stark Salvatore
I have just read both last chapters and the epilogue, really spectacular, I confess chapters they were as good as sad I cry in the meantime he read them and the epilogue is very funny :)

Thank you for having written this history, you have a great talent I hope that you write many more :)

PSD:I hope that he be sheplantis or SheWhump :)

=^-^=
1/4/2009 c13 jasminesmommy
leave to ronon to break the discomfort lol :)
1/4/2009 c13 1HelixN589
Thank you!

It was great, I loved it!
1/3/2009 c12 62pdljmpr6
Okay, this is me, officially speaking to you again (as if there was ever any doubt, lol). You fixed it! Just like you said you would, and I thank you. CLones! Why didn't I tihnk of that? Great job, lol, Ronon eating everthing and sleeping through the big reveal.

One question, i'm sure I missed something, but what's with the golden ray gun?

Okay, two questions, Is your disclaimer on this chap from the movie 'Hidalgo'?

Great job again.

1/3/2009 c12 1HelixN589
This was such a good, sweet, sad story.

I would love a bit more too, like Rodney meeting the rest of the team again!

Also, loved how when the real team woke up it was like a reinactment of when their kid versions woke up, and so right of Rodney going to bury them!

You write really well, hope to read more of your stories soon!
1/3/2009 c11 62pdljmpr6
::gasps with wide eyes and scowls at the screen:: How dare you! You killed Ronon and then you killed Sheppard? That's it. I am no longer speaking to you until you fix this and I mean pronto!

1/3/2009 c12 llanea
could you maybe do an epilogue for this where mckay sees the real versions after they wake up and maybe a scene where they offer to go with him to see tha graves? plus the bit where he goes into the jumper from the end? its a beautiful and amazing story but it just doesent feel finished to me :( looking forward to more of your work in the future and would be very grateful if you could do an epilogue.

llanea