for When You Touch Me

1/24 c49 IceShadow-HP
I really hope you'll finish this. I really love you snarry stories <3
10/30/2020 c49 Silas Roman
I really hope you finish this amazing work. I fell in love with your stories about Harry and Severus right away. Their really quite remarkable.
10/23/2020 c49 Yb
Loving this. Please update soon!
10/23/2020 c49 4Merida-the-Brave34
I will always come back to reread your stories they bring me so much joy even if it took you 10 years between each chapter I would still come back every time to read some more. take care of yourself
10/8/2020 c49 Silas Roman
I just want to say that your Severus and Harry fanfiction is my favorite and has so much love, emotion, and sensuality that it has become a great comfort to me. I have fallen in love with the stories of these two fine characters and I hope you will continue on. Your an amazing writer.
10/5/2020 c8 elf.life.440
"You have no faith in yourself Severus, and therefore in others. Have faith Severus!" Wow, the advice! You don't have faith? Well, have faith! ... Seriously, I hate it when people do that. Like, you're self-conscious, I suggest you stop being self-conscious! Well, how the heck didn't I think of that!?(notice the sarcasm please) Other than that, I like how this story is developed up till now. I've read a similar one but it'll still be nice to see where you're going to go with this.
9/28/2020 c7 Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin
Aww severus' dumbass why he gotta go do that on their wedding night sheessh
9/13/2020 c49 sarahsezlove
It was soo good to read this again.
I sincerely hope life is being good to you and you’re able to come back to this fabulous story at some point.
8/25/2020 c49 Guest
continue the story is beautiful and deserves to be concluded, it is a masterpiece
8/16/2020 c49 Anonymous Fan
Amazing story! I hope you continue one day. Here's my idea, maybe Harry and Severus get in some argument. Sev goes out for a drink to calm down or something. Ends up meeting Malfoy and perhaps he rapes him? Then Sev is hurt all over again, comes home, Harry figures it out and tries to comfort and reassure his husband. Final battle, maybe ends in them hugging? Then any other ideas you may have, and then an epilogue. Just my ideas, and I hope you're better now and will continue this story. No matter how much your writing has changed, I'm sure I will still enjoy whatever you have to offer.
8/8/2020 c49 Lol me
I have read your stories from beginning to end, and I sympathize with your feeling, the best I can. I wish you are well now, two years have passed.
7/15/2020 c48 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously hope you will start updating it again someday soon
6/5/2020 c49 PotterB
I love this story and all your others. I hope you obtain peace in your life. We’ll be here whenever you return. Do it on your own terms, in your own time.
4/1/2020 c49 LaPirataAna
I haven't been on fanfiction for quite a while, as I moved over to AO3 and stayed bc it was more organized/etc. But as I'm home right now, I've been reading a lot of fics and I decided to take a look at my favorites on . And this was one of the top of the list and I remember loving it so much. And I've just reread the entire thing and fell in love with your style and writing and the plot all over again. I see that you posted this notice in 2018, but I can honestly say I know how it is in regards to writing & not being able to update a story for a long while. So, no matter how long it takes for you to be ready to get back to this story, I will definitely keep my eyes open bc I absolutely adore this fic and how you've written Snarry's relationship, and I will always be eager for more. - Sending you lots of love, darling, and I hope everything is going well for you!
3/31/2020 c49 Silas Roman
Please please finish this amazing story. I am anxiously waiting to know the ending. Your an amazing writer and this story has been a great comfort to me. Please finish soon.
2,783 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »