FanFiction.Net
for The Water Goddess and The ANBU

12/17/2023 c1 2Guest 1098
Update
3/28/2022 c1 4LavenderEyedAssassin
LoL. Yes. Eat those NejiHina haters and you do you.
10/12/2013 c13 10Obito-Wan Kenobi
Please update! :(
7/23/2012 c13 skydancer792007
This story is really good and I'm looking forward to future chapters. I would like to give a bit of advice, however. When going from one point of view to another, or skipping forward in time, you should have some type of break indicating it. Even a double, double-space between paragraphs would work. As it is, I sometimes got confused a moment when the POV changed. Other than that, I loved it!
2/14/2011 c13 In your dreams as well
Ughh I cnt log in.

Plz update this is really good expecialy scence there isent alot of nejihina out there
1/9/2011 c4 anee
anyway why is sasuke interested in marrying hinata ...? i mean wat particular thing is the reason...or maybe he is thinking of the children wiz the byakugan n saringan? sole reason possible at else 4 me
1/9/2011 c3 anee
just one word to say abt zis chap

COOL
1/2/2011 c13 2Eru no Tsubasa
Continue please! Very good so far! ^^ Loved Neji as the ANBU... XD
12/21/2010 c13 31caithzadz
Eep! I knew it! Sasuke was jealous! Sorry I had to start my first review with that statement. I'm an avid yaoi fan of narusasu so that made me happy. Anywho, I really love this fic and I love the pace it's going, not too fast as some fics and not too slow that it just drags on. And, there is an actual plot and not just a bunch of chapters thrown together to make a story. I cnt wait to see what you have in store!
12/16/2010 c13 shojouk
Nice, still bothered by gay people , but good work !
11/28/2010 c13 Gureshingure
nooo! Please update soon! ! ! I'm sick of waiting! I love this fic so much! XD
11/17/2010 c13 Its all the same
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh holly ijgfc;aefighuvf'oeguvcBWO I LOVED IT WOW I CANT WAIT FOE THE NEXT CHAPTER lol keep up the good work when will the next one be out?
11/9/2010 c12 98544970
This is absolutely amazing and freaky. I hope you get 100 reviews before December!
11/8/2010 c13 98544970
omg this story is so exciting! i cant get over it! plz update!
11/3/2010 c13 DAngel7
Well this with SasuNaru was definitely shoking for me! Poor Neji decided to stay away from her - noo! And what is with Sasuke diesn`t wanting and trowing at Neji`s face tha Hina is his and Neji can`t have her? What are his reasons behind that?

Hope you update soon. Good chapter.
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »