for Deeper An Instant StarJommy Fanfic

4/5/2009 c16 classicrocker0601
Really great piece! I was very sad in the end, so that must mean you rock! Another story about Tommy's future would be great, but please don't make him fall in love with another girl, I hate that!
4/5/2009 c16 5thinkpink14148
That...that was so sad, and yet amazing. I wish Jude has lived...and at the same time, sometimes the most powerful thing an author can do is kill off its main character...and make the ending unbelievably beautiful.

Great story
4/5/2009 c16 jhall1394

Sorry I keep posting this just want to get the word out
4/5/2009 c16 57temporaryinsanity91
wow. his speech made me cry. this chapter was beautiful, really.
4/5/2009 c16 1loveinstantstar
It was an encredible sad chapter and I most say that I too cried reiƔding this chapter. I would like to see another chapter with an altering ending were Jude survive and they get married.
4/4/2009 c16 mandy1485
OMG! This was the saddest chapter! I cant stop crying =( I kinda expected Tommy to pull a whole romeo and juliet thing and off himself, lol. I cant wait to read the next story. This was a great story btw!
4/4/2009 c16 mom2alandbec
A very unexpected ending but very realistic. I am happy that they got to spend a wonderful 3 years together. I hope you have the inspiration to write what happens next in Tommy's life.

4/4/2009 c16 raph33
I loved the last chapter, it's not what I was expecting, but it was really good...
4/4/2009 c16 JENJEN87
**sob,sob** that was soo sad. Poor Jude, Poor Tommy. That was one of the best stories that i have read good job.
3/27/2009 c15 5thinkpink14148
Aw, glad everything worked out. Can't wait to see what happened in three years! Sad it's over though... *tear tear*

PMS!
3/26/2009 c15 bElLaViTa16
i just read all 15 chapters in about an hour lol. this is a really good story and i can't wait for the epilogue ^_^
3/24/2009 c15 mom2alandbec
As always a beautifully written chapter. Yes the song is amazing.Now that I can read it ,LOL. I am glad Speid is happy for Jude and Tommy.

3/24/2009 c15 jhall1394
good chapter write more soon! In the Epilogue please explan the accident and what happend afterIf you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
3/24/2009 c1 Danni.15
OMG NO YOU CANT END IT...WRITE ANOTHER ONE YOUR AMAZING!
3/17/2009 c14 mom2alandbec
They focused on getting to know each other through their conversations. Their connection went much deeper than anyone could have ever imagined.You have really captured the meaning of a real mature relationship.I am glad that everything is back to normal for you . Well normal until the second week of May. HAHA

86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »