for Meeting the past

12/27/2008 c3 1RedJewel2662
Great chapter! If you need help, I can try and help. :-)
12/27/2008 c3 83kdzl
I love the HG Crossover, and the mention for Virgin Suicides! Personally, I didn't get the point of Virgin Suicides either, I was perplexed-I even read the book.

I enjoy reading all of your stories.
12/27/2008 c3 12savetoniqht
I'm going to put this review in list form, because I like lists and I also have a lot to say.

1) I am SO glad you updated! I was thrilled when I saw that the alert I got was to this story!

2) What an embarrassing thing to say out loud! Flying the flag was close enough... I got it at least!

3)While I am defintiely not a very creative person, and my writing could use a LOT of work, any way I can be of service I'll be glad to try and help. Just send me a PM and I'll help in any way I can.

4) I can't wait for the drama to pick up!

5) Hayden Crhistensen was in Virgin Suicides? How did I miss that? That movie didn't do too much for me either by the way.

6) I am in the middle of updating my story right now!

Please update again soon!
12/7/2008 c2 DeviousRobynno
Good chapter with lots of info and lots of talking which was fun to read. Thought this was a good second chapter and figure that someone from JJ's past is going to show up soon, and probably with a problem.
12/7/2008 c2 savetoniqht
I was SO happy to see that you updated this! I just love your writing in general, and I love this story. Are you planning on having her contact everyone? If you are and you're worried about our stories being too similar or something let me know. You were writing yours way before me... I didn't even know what HG was when I first read yours, and I don't really know where I'm going with my story anyway so if you want me to change it then it's not a big deal. I love this though, please don't keep us hanging for too long!
12/7/2008 c2 1RedJewel2662
Great Chapter!
11/24/2008 c1 Kristin
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

I love you!
11/24/2008 c1 danjen
And again you made my day by writing this sequel. I can just say again, that i love your writing. It is amazing how you discibe New Orleans and the spirit of this city. I also like the part where you discribe the smell of the bodies. I could really imagine it.

I like the idea of morgan watching out for JJ. this part is again really great writing. i love his tought about the one person she hasn't found yet, and that he will watch her until she finds this person. This really fits morgans character. Well, great work.
11/23/2008 c1 DeviousRobynno
Well I am very happy to see you are writing the sequel. I loved reading Touch. I can't wait to see what happens in this one. I have never been to New Orleans but it might be an interesting place to visit someday. Seems JJ is still very private about things and tries to deal with them alone. Good chapter.
11/23/2008 c1 12savetoniqht
I'm SO EXCITED that you started the sequel! As I'm sure I've told you a million times, Touch is one of my favorite fics I've ever read, and I was so sad when it ended so I'm so excited to read this one! And I have a GUESS who the garbage collector is, but I think my guess is a little obvious so idk. I'll keep it on the DL for now. :p Oh yeah, btw irrelevant: I started a CM/HG crossover, but I promise it's not like yours and I'm specifically trying to make it as different as possible. I even told everyone to go read Touch because it's amazing. :) I hope you don't have an issue with it.

Please update soon! I'm so glad I have a new story to look forward to now!
25 « Prev Page 1 2