for Human Vampire

7/24/2009 c1 7Henry Anthony Courtler
are you possibly thinking of continuing the work of this story or is it going to remain a one shot chapter?
11/30/2008 c1 47dogsfang
Your story has a great deal of potential. You put an interesting twist on Moka and Tsukunes son. Also an excellent job on discribing various things that make both human and youki are known for.
11/26/2008 c1 UNSC ODST
interesting story. i like the beginning, how u characterize humanity. i love it, its true, within the laws of physics we know no bounds, we r compassionate and cruel.
11/25/2008 c1 PhantasmagoricBlade
For the Twilight fangirl comment, you win at life.

Forever.

Period.

And that half-vampire person better be Tsukune. I've had enough of these insert favorite anime characterXMoka Rosario fics.
11/24/2008 c1 1XlooshyluX
im intrigued

first thoughts were that the person was tsukune and moka's child

but readin characters involve have given me doubts

either way sounds like u have begun an awesome fanfiction and ill defo be keepin track of it

and yes u r god of suspensefulness =]
11/24/2008 c1 13XxMisaki EndouxX
Hahaha! Awesome!~ I've been wondering for a while when you'd start writing again! Your skills haven't rusted one bit, my friend! Your way of writing is still captivating! XD
11/23/2008 c1 2YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0
is that moka and tsukune's kid? if it is that is so totally wicked i have not read one with tsukune and moka's kid except for that one that was removed like and month ago... i was looking forward to reading it too... Oh wellz anyways it seem to be goin great keep it up! update and soon ^_^