for The Name of the Game

6/6/2019 c9 IvoryC
I really like it! Are you going to update?
8/16/2013 c8 SEAGUL
being her adopted sblings would explain why the twins are so close to kelly
3/26/2012 c2 dreamer 3097
a good one
5/27/2010 c9 Dapples and greys
Really good. Very interesting and fitting.
1/17/2010 c9 18ibelieveintruelove
Well c'mon now Anoushka, I think you're seeing things a bit. Flash and Kelly are meant to be - always have been and always will be. Just because he was flirting with you doesn't mean jack haha. Very nice! If I might be so bold to suggest who I'd like to see next, can I recommend a chapter on Beverly? I've always loved her and felt she is a bit under appreciated and a bit out of place too. She's not a student, but not a teacher either. And she's hysterical too :D

Nice job!
1/17/2010 c8 ibelieveintruelove
Aw! Kelly and her family adopted the girls! Thats so cute, I love it!
1/17/2010 c7 ibelieveintruelove
Hahah Polly is so smart is scary. I like that her and Kelly were friends beforehand, I love learning about more friendships that start outside the school.
1/17/2010 c6 ibelieveintruelove
Yes! Taylor and her grandmother are very cute, and I love that she went for her grandma, but stayed for St Trinian's. Gotta love Taylor haha
1/17/2010 c5 ibelieveintruelove
O I really like this. Celia lives in her own world because she's desperate to escape the real one. It explains so much! I hope Celia does get to live in Paris though, she would love that so much more than the stupid summer home in France. Nice job!
1/17/2010 c4 ibelieveintruelove
I like it! Andrea is more than just an emo, I love seeing and learning more about the girls. Nice work!
1/17/2010 c3 ibelieveintruelove
Aww that's cute! I love that Tallulah was determined to send her daughter to a school that would teach her daughter how to face the world, not a rich school like her mother-in-law probably wanted. Tallulah sounds like a true St Trinian herself!
1/17/2010 c1 ibelieveintruelove
Yes, the spiv and the head girl do go hand in hand :) I love it! Flash and Kelly are so meant to be, history proves it haha
1/17/2010 c2 ibelieveintruelove
I love your description of Kelly and her background. I feel like too many stories of Kelly on this site have her come from a background where she has an abusive father or a horrible home life, as a way to explain her cool aloofness and "ice queen" attitude. I much prefer your idea of Kelly's history, having a criminal background makes her smart and knowledgeable and explains why she won't mix business with pleasure. Just because she's very much in control doesn't mean that she has had a horrible past!

Anyway, that's enough rambling - excellent chapter!
11/25/2009 c9 LiRA
Great stories so far. I particularly enjoyed the chapter on the Twins. So cute! I can't wait to read more. I'm voting for a Beverly chapter next please
7/27/2009 c9 1GeeTrinian
Wow!

This was really interesting! I'm serious, it was a really good idea to give the charcters all "backgrounds".

Kepp writing xD