for Chocolate In Miniature

2/24/2016 c1 anlmoon
nice
7/16/2014 c1 genocya97
Great story but I've noticed in your author's note at the beginning that you placed Goten at four years of age in this story and yet you made Vegeta say that Gohan on Namek was younger. Gohan was five during his time on Namek.
11/6/2011 c1 pen237
Such a sweet read!
9/18/2011 c1 6elleelle
Very cute. I liked seeing both perspectives
3/16/2011 c1 2cara9001
nice story =)
1/22/2007 c1 7Nara Midori
Cute, you should write more where Vegeta trains Goten. :)
2/8/2003 c1 Rissa42
^_^ AWWWWWWWW! So kawaii - and I don't mean Goten. VEGGIE SO SWEET! I loved the way he kept comparing Goten to Kakarotto. His father's face, his father's smile, his father's stupid look... cute. I've always thought that Veggie missed Kakay after the Cell thing. Didja know in the Japanese version he actually says 'I will never fight again'? Big thing for Veggie. ^_^ HE'S SO SWEEEEEET... *wanders off with sparkly eyes*
10/23/2002 c1 55Sholio
Wow, neat story. You do a very good job of characterizing both Goten and Vegeta. A good read!
7/21/2002 c1 3Arashi Lioncourt
This fic is an interesting look into Vegeta and Goten's relationship. It is quite adorable.
5/30/2002 c1 39Kiarene
i love this! there's aren't enough vegeta/goten fics out there! always thought vegeta, in a very wierd and sadistic way, haha, made a better father than goku.
3/14/2002 c1 11Carrots and Veggies
This is soooooo kawaii! I LOVE IT! I WANNA SEE THEIR FIGHT! WRITE ABOUT THEIR FIGHT PLEASE! BAI! NOWZ!
3/6/2002 c1 28something like human
that was so KAWAII! i loved it! so perfectly vegeta and goten. i love it!
2/18/2002 c1 36Spacefille
Awe! That was so cute! I really liked it. And you don't have any noticable spelling errors or the like! Bonus points! :D

Yes, Vegeta's disgust at all things relating to Goku and intelligence *is* amusing... ^_^
2/15/2002 c1 Lima
Awwww...
2/1/2002 c1 Vegeta-sama
Brilliant! Very non-OOC (is there a word for that?) Vegeta. Love it!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »