for The Beta's Revenge

7/8/2009 c1 TheSquintiestSquint
Yeah, so I haven't read the story in question (yet)consequently I don't get the full import of why Angel had to start offing people (though you made Matt properly detestable), but I still enjoyed this.

You had me at the first line:

It was dark, very dark. So dark in fact, that Angel (in all her colorful glory) was almost invisible in the gloom.
1/18/2009 c1 7i'llbeyourcoat
Though I doubt Angel would ever ACTUALLY kill anybody, I am now content to go on with my life knowing that Cangle's/my creationis soundly dead. :D
1/7/2009 c1 28a perfectly healthy clown
I think this too highly rated. It could be rated 'T', it's not that bad.

I never read any of 100th kisses stories, but I do read the Alex Cross series by James Patterson and watch CSI, and it seems to me, that this is somewhat like this.

Good, I like it.
1/7/2009 c1 10crazytheatregeek
Haha! I loved it! Angel killing somebody...that's so random! It's out of character for her, but in a good way, a funny way. I guess her killing spree started with Benny's dog and has progressed from there. Beware the Angel of death! :)
12/1/2008 c1 45The 1000th Kiss
THAT...WAS...AWESOME! I LOVE YOU, MY SISTAH! THANKS FOR WRITING IT FOR ME! *huggle*
11/26/2008 c1 30TechnicolorZebra
That was...interesting. It was...nicely written, though I canNOT see Angel doing that.
11/26/2008 c1 9ICanCTheFuture
I didn't read it! I swear! ;)
11/26/2008 c1 MovieBuffStarlet