for Red and Yellow Make Orange

7/5/2017 c1 Tanya von Degurechaff
so Ryouga will end up as immortal pig
4/27/2016 c1 tacaloking
i really like this story but minako could use the instant curse packet and get ranma pregnant it would be a good way continue this story
2/16/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
7/26/2011 c1 solitare
If red and yellow make orange, does that mean that they will adopt Naruto? Kidding! Maybe they adopt a ginger.
12/13/2010 c1 Spokavriel
But there is a way for them to have a kid. It would just be Ranko carrying it. Use instant Jusenkyo packets on Minako until there's a successful pregnancy.
1/11/2009 c1 29ssfr
I like it, but it feels more like a summary or introduction than a story on it's own - lots of "this happened, and then this happened" without any depth or detail.
1/2/2009 c1 1Howard Russell
A cute story, but a bit rushed. Heavy on the exposition, glossing over some scenes which could have been excellent.

The beginning, where Ranma becomes a full-time girl and is rejected by her parents is the makings of a fic in and of itself. You could have devoted at least a chapter to that alone.

The part where Ranko is quizzed about being a lesbian and the declaration of getting her a girlfriend and the results of that could be a really excellent fic on its own. Or a great chapter two to this fic. Getting these two together has a lot of potential for cuteness and/or angst. One question: where were Haruka and Michiru during all that? If anyone were to be questioned about lesbianism, you'd think it would be the two open lesbians of the group.

Then the events of this chapter could have been expanded, with a little less flashbacking, and be the final chapter in a trilogy of Ranko's new life.

Grammar note: you seem to have forgotten the apostrophe. For example, you have "Nabikis" where you meant "Nabiki's". I did a search for "'s" and found only three in the entire fic, and only one was correct: "Ami's". There are a lot of possessives in here that need apostrophes. And you also dropped the apostrophe from most contractions. (Don't, won't, hadn't, it's, etc.)
11/28/2008 c1 Cyde
You could add to this.

I would actually recommend that you do.
11/27/2008 c1 6Seth O. Blade
Can you make a sequel or something?
11/27/2008 c1 Twotwentytwo
- Ramnma-channery, eh.

+ Sappy enough for me to look over it.

I was entertained.
11/27/2008 c1 5Bailey Matutine
There's something I'm not understanding here.

Once he had technically died already, why wouldn't he go back to Jusenkyo, get cursed by the spring of man, and then go ask Herb to lock him?
11/27/2008 c1 29Sakura Lisel
I like this story, and sorry to see that Ranma had to go such lengths to put an end to the mess in Nerima.

Though i'mm surprised at her parents. I would have thought at least Nodoka would have kind of welcomed the idea of having a daughter, seeing how she tried to feminize Ranma when she was simply just tomboy Ranko Tendo.

PLus with Genma I would have also thought he'd take the opportunity of stuffing his belly by selling his now permanent daughters hand in marriage to the highest bidder. *lol*
11/27/2008 c1 2boilingseas
It's good to see a Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover with this pairing. I think they're rather well-matched. The only problem I have is that you removed Ranma's male side. I think he works better as a character when he's both, unless you split the two into separate bodies, which has been done rather often.

Still, good one-shot.
11/26/2008 c1 2sowhatimlate
Interesting, I would like to see more.
11/26/2008 c1 windfire72
well, it's a good fic, you have a consistent style... but, my personal opinnion is that you ruined it making ranma female... usually this is a cheap resource used for people who can't make a solid argument about how Ranma leave Nerima and at least you could say that this pairing is RANKO-Minako... no RANMA-Minako.

I don't have nothing against the lesbian relationship, but when somebody make Ranma female... well, this not Ranma... Ranma fight whit tooth and nails to be a man again... this is a basic for the character.

Aside for that, good job and keep writing
19 Page 1 2 Next »