for Guardian of Fire

ㅋㅋ ㅅㅍㅅ
2/10 c1 Cauldronw
Wo
2/2 c8 StoneTheLoner
It's a shame this is where things ended. Given another 10 chapters or so this could've been one of the best fanfics on the site, rather than just a really good one.

But thanks for the great read. I really liked how you played around with the character's and their pasts :)
12/20/2020 c8 ShiraYuki94
damn this was amazing I would love to see some more chapters
10/20/2020 c1 2Nanew04
this is a amazing story! please continue i
I would greatly appreciate.
9/17/2020 c8 3Nik1627
I really wish this story continues. It is truly amazing!
8/28/2020 c8 KriolaHime
This story is amazing from the characterization,the dialogue, to the plot. Thank you for posting this story here, and thank you for the long chapters. Hopefully this story isn’t abandoned and you can update someday soon.
8/9/2020 c8 Poofy Munday
please ccccoooonnnnttttiiiinnnnuuuueeee
7/20/2020 c8 arinst2305
7/18/2020 c8 AkashimaUchiha
One of the better Time-travel Naruto fic. I'm sad to know that I wont ever read more of it.
7/7/2020 c8 redspinningwheel
This is a great story! I hope you continue it.
6/24/2020 c8 Eragon135790
great ff hope author-san might grace us with further chapters(my hope lasts even after 7 years).
5/15/2020 c8 Xethesis
Good stuff, too bad it ended prematurely.
5/11/2020 c8 xcandiedoll
omg this story. i hope theres a continuation! will beg huhu. the current developments are really intriguing. youve built them up nicely. with Danzo playing dirty like always, with Iwa plotting against the Namikazes, lil Itachi learning fuuinjutsu from 'Naruto', rise of power of the Uchihas and trying to learn loyalty, Minato and Naruaki changing the Konoha system from the inside, and Naruaki and Minato healing together and making bonds. how dare youuuu damn so great haha. theres just so much that can happen. just thinking about the reform, the current timeline is within Naruto's 1st year. so, the council will change in 5 years. and in another 10 years, Danzo can be reelected again in the council. that will coincide with a 15 year old Naruto. theres so muuuch potential in this story! even Madara and the Akatsuki haven't been fully utilized. yet!

that Sayaka is my spirit animal. I love Naruaki and Minato huhu. will also pounce-on-sight.
i dunno what to do now without having a closure from this story TT
5/11/2020 c6 xcandiedoll
hands down. this is my most favorite Yondaime Hokage fanfic character so far TT
damn that levelheadedness, damn those facades, damn intelligence, damn cunningness, damn that assertiveness. this council meeting was epic! and damn those reforms! reallyyy, Hiruzen was in office for ~30 years yet he wasn't able to make something like to curb the council. i want to crie how much 'action' we have missed in the anime because of the Yondaime's very short term due to the Kyuubi encounter. it wasnt faiiirr! he was a very promising leader! impartial and wise, while at the same time, being the most powerful shinobi of his generation. he was such a loss TT

i liked your story because it gives justice that 'Minato' we have supposedly missed. finallyyyyyyyyy, a Minato that is changing the system. this was a very great read. creative. well crafted.

i specifically enjoyed this chapter so much. although this sounds like the Namikazes have the upperhand at this point, its quite scary to think how the situation would be, ones the tables are turned. Danzo the bastard cant be losing anytime soon as usual and as expected. i am excited how this story would turn. huhu and i love daddy Minato. just too cute! in terms of Naruaki, i liked his character, just that i cant fully match him with a long hair hmm? its also a bit off picturing him as a distant and calculative person, but i understand very well the pressing issues he has from his real timeline. dont get me wrong, he is a very interesting character. i dont have issues with Minato besting him in combat. well yeah he aint kage and yellow flash for nothing. (together, its very frustrating how so much people still really underestimate his skills re OPness huhu). lastly, i liked the part here wherein Naruaki laughed hysterically because of Danzo. huhu much protecc

i hope this has a continuation somehow.. thanks for your hardwork. you are very talented! this fic is very much appreciated. i really applaud your writing style!
2,230 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »