for Once Upon A Time In the Old West

11/7/2014 c33 oliya
pls write the next chapter:)
8/11/2014 c33 Guest
Great story! Update soon! :)
3/19/2014 c33 Blueshadowdancer
Don is the usefullest deputy, clearly! (It is SO MUCH HARDER to write reviews when I can't copy-paste quotes, argh! Also I have totally lost my account details, it's been so long since I was here!)

Mac is adorable - I love him wanting to get something special for Stella, and being delighted that her necklace was found. He and Stella are just lovely together :)

And I also like the bits of characterisation of the other people in town, especially Mr Angell with his slightly tactless business sense! I'm really happy to have more of this fic to read! :)
3/8/2014 c33 59cmaddict
My apologies for the lateness of the review... I sent you an email a few minutes ago as well. It's been a busy few weeks. :/

As always, a fantastic chapter. I loved the final image and the allusion to the phoenix. And the last scene with Mac and Stella was so very sweet. Great update, and I'm excited for another!
2/7/2014 c33 25temporary relief
Well, it sure has been a while! As always, I loved it. I've missed being in the world of Hattanville. I think I've lost my Southern reviewing accent!

So it was interesting to have Mr. Angell suggest taking it over, but he is right. The town needs a hardware store. It will be interesting to see how the town moves on with everything that has happened. I look forward to seeing how that plays out.

Like always, I really enjoyed Mac and Stella's interactions. I definitely enjoy Mac and Don's friendship. I miss that with the show being off the air. Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter (and the last one too)! Hope you have a good day!
1/28/2014 c33 13kaidiii
Excellent!All the best for Mac and Stella now and future! Very well written! I like it!
1/23/2014 c32 6Lost in New York
Oh wow, an update! I've missed this story! Great writing - as always. I liked the details. I think Mac did the right thing for not telling about their happiness. It's good to keep a secret - at least for a while:) But I so want to read when the townfolks find out about them! Loved the end. Phoenix rises again, awesome!
1/21/2014 c33 36webdlfan
Did you just writw an ending to this story? With no cliff hangers or torment? Ha! Love the final image, of the pheonix rising from the massive amounts of destruction and ashes! Ok, maybe not massive. But I love the image of rebirth there. And leaving things smooth for Don and Angel, getting her family settled. Then, of course Mac looking towards his future with Stella. Great job! Again.
1/21/2014 c33 oliya
great chapter
1/20/2014 c33 44smuffly
A thoughtful, observant chapter, full of interesting details and inward musing very well suited to Mac. My *favourite* moment was one those 'interesting details', and a quirky one: Hammerback, the key and the stuffed porcupine... So glad to see this story back.
1/19/2014 c33 15wickedshenanigans
Well hey! Look at you! New chapter! Woohoo! Well done :)
Don sure is proving himself useful this chapter! Height, shoulder barging, lantern finding...
Such a modern woman, Stella, taking care of the finances!
I was thinking the store might get a re-branding as a saloon, but I guess Mr Angell (who continues to talk in his sleep, haha) has other plans!
Is the necklace going to be cursed or something? I don't know, I feel like something's a-brewing here.
Congrats for getting a new chapter up, it can be soooo hard to do when you've left it for a while!
1/19/2014 c33 4SMackedCaskett
So glad to hear from you, my friend :)

I'll admit that I had to get back into the story first, but when I did, it was a brilliant read once again!

Hope to "read" from you again soon!

Best wishes
1/19/2014 c33 12Forest Angel
Sneaky Mac keeping their news to himself. Glad Stella found something of her treasured possessions in the ruins. Adam as usual was his normal self, but of anyone he was the best choice to greet them. So Mr Angel has his eye on the hardware store and appears to give Flack his approval where Jess is concerned.

Great to see another chapter.
1/19/2014 c33 9Weezle13
Wow, its good to see you back. great update!
10/24/2013 c25 6Daisy1966
I'm so sorry for not being able to come read this story for quite a long time. Finally I'm feeling better, so I can sit and read this chapter :)

Oh! Mac desperately trying to find Stella was so like him and it was nice to see them fighting to protect each other. Poor Stella! It must have been so horrible for her to lose everything she had! - her home, her work and everything she had built up for herself. What a horrible thing that was for her! It was shown in her reactions and how real that was. You captured her emotions really well! My absolute favorite moment of this entire chapter was when Stella was suffering her object into the pocket of the coat. I DID love that gesture of hers. It seemed to me that she was trusting Mac with that. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter soon and I will! :)
862 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »