for Left 4 Dead: Teamwork

3/20/2016 c1 GORYGIRL96
PLEASE MAKE MORE? GREAT STORY I LOVE IT. :D
6/13/2015 c1 Azarcon
This is true in so many levels...
3/20/2011 c1 Fayneir
Absolutely hilarious, it rings true too.
3/8/2011 c1 I hate the AI's
Pretty much this happened to me when I played it apart from the bit with Zoey getting every special after her, it was me playing as Bill who got every special.
1/18/2011 c1 20FanNotANerd
BWAHAHAHA!
7/16/2010 c1 audburrito
Wow... This is awesome and is usually what happens... But you know that already!
6/10/2010 c1 Primi-tan
Oh, how I cherish the memories of complete idiots killing me, exploding Boomers all over ourselves, and stealing the health kits that I desperately needed whilst they only had 99 health. Holy crap, I died so many times on my first campaign it was scary.

Thanks for putting this up and poking fun at the n00bs who kill us on campaigns.

*Salutes*
1/1/2010 c1 Josh
Now THAT was funny! Seriously, you have everything I experience in the game in this story. Good job man.
8/24/2009 c1 3Wave Maker
If you've ever seen the youtube video, "Left 4 Lol," I have no regrets in saying this was almost like a written version, but with player problems instead of AI ones (and with Bill being cursed instead of Zoey). This story was super funny, well handled, not over or under the top, and dealing with rather truthful problems that show up in game play. You did a really great job with this. :)
8/18/2009 c1 dauntra
Oh man, this made me laugh. Especially funny because half of this crap has happened to me at least twice. Good humor and good writing!
7/17/2009 c1 shamankeed
i freakin' love Louis...:)
7/17/2009 c1 shamankeed
oh my GOD...

great story!
4/7/2009 c1 1Red 9
You're making me cry, man! So frikkin hilarious! Poor old Bill, why can't those young 'uns give the old guy a break!
3/28/2009 c1 1TheNightWolf
I must say my man that that was amazing...GREAT JOB!

The detail was tremendous and the storyline even better. I personally love this game and to see a story about it is even better. Great Job.
3/25/2009 c1 30Lord 0f Storms
haha.. some of this stuff happens to me.. and the rest of it is what i *accidentally* do to other players..

anyway, this is hillarious, cuz it's quite true^^ favourite!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »