for One of the Living

5/10/2010 c17 Cali
This is one of those crossovers that sound strange but then work. Thanks for writing.
12/12/2009 c17 20Obiwan456
Very good story, emotional and touching without oversentimentality, and you kept true to the characters personalities. I was starting to wonder if ObiWan would ever feel happiness again...but the end was wonderful. I have never seen "28 days"...I'll have to check it out. Great Job!

Obi's Mom
6/27/2009 c1 mirialinmoon
Okay, let me start with how I felt. I was feeling so emotional(sniff), You just bring me into the bigger world. I have NEVER read a story that did this, that showed what really happens to people of a regular life. It gives the truth, only the truth, and nothing but the truth. I feel that every one here understands me, and that they are my true friends
6/17/2009 c17 3DeathSidhe
Wow..this was a great story, I love how at the start you described the horrors Obi had to go through on that planet and the terrors of the infected, especially the tunnels of the children incident..that had me in shock..it was greatly described and very well written. Most of the time you had me on the edge of my feet, I went on youtube and had the movie theme of 28 weeks playing all the while that I read this so that helped had goosebumps on my skin for a creepy effect.

All in all...this was a great story and not something I or I bet anyone else could have expected, I mean seriously a star wars/28 weeks crossover? most people would think ya nuts..but no you took up such a challenge and now here you stand able to be proud of the fact that the story ended up kicking ass!

Give yourself a pat on the back and a billion stars for rating!

^_^ :D ^_^ :D
6/1/2009 c17 19Geri K
It was a very enjoyable story thanks for writing it.
5/27/2009 c17 101Saber Wing
I like how you kind of left it open, by saying that the disease still lives in him. It gives it a sense of mystery to end it this way. Great job.
5/25/2009 c17 10Torli
Nice ending!
5/24/2009 c17 Tashilover
...That's it? Seriously?

I'm sorry, but that can't be it. The fact that Obi-Wan may carry the disease is enough cause for the authorities to take him in and experiment on him. Sorry, but I am somewhat a zombie expert and this ended just too easily for me to feel satisfied. =(
5/24/2009 c17 69TheMacUnleashed
Good ending, Katharra! It concluded everything nicely, and you managed to keep everyone in-character. I think what has impressed me the most is that you've kept this story going for quite some time -over five months- and yet it never lacked in quality. You moved at a well-timed out pace; your writing was strong, and the plot was both unique and realistic. Again, good job!
5/23/2009 c16 101Saber Wing
Fantastic ending, I loved it. Very bittersweet, yet filled with hope at the end. Great job!
5/19/2009 c16 19Geri K
That was such a nice ending to the chapter.
5/18/2009 c16 Tashilover
Woo! For a moment there, you got me worried. Reading this chapter almost felt like this was the last one, but then I noticed you did not put 'the end' or 'complete' on it, so more to come? YAY! Because seriously, the threat is not over yet. Whether they like it or not, Obi-Wan IS infected. Just because they're done with Melida/Dann, doesn't mean it's done with them.
5/18/2009 c16 69TheMacUnleashed
'"...They have no one to confide in, no knowledge of trust or comfort. And then they become politicians."'

I loved that line! It seemed to sum up Qui-Gon's character so perfectly.

I like this chapter a lot, especially towards the end. The river stone, as it often does, presented a nice bit of symbolism.
5/11/2009 c15 TheMacUnleashed
Great chapter! This has been one of my favorites to-date: Less suspense, more angst! It also had more insight into Obi-Wan, which is always a plus. Again, good job.
5/11/2009 c15 Tashilover
Y'know, I totally forgot the main cause of the infection in 28 days later is "Rage." You make a very good point that because Obi-Wan is a pure soul, he is capable of keeping the virus away. However, it is hard to see if he'll stay pure after all the crap he's been through.

I really hope they don't visit Melida/Dann for the third time. That would becoming redundant.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »