for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

10/28/2016 c36 Maria
Oh Alex. There's nowhere she goes that isn't complete chaos, is there?

Lovely and incredibly touching depiction of the mourning people do for Max, btw. It's clear he was very well loved and will be very much missed.
10/28/2016 c35 Maria
Jesus. Max's death feels like a goddamn punch to the throat. Wrenching, in the best way imaginable.
10/28/2016 c29 Maria
Oh god, that confrontation was somehow so much more vicious and nasty than anything JKR wrote. I could *feel* the pain and the stinging of all that Alex and Max went through...
10/28/2016 c28 Mariagoner
Oh Alex... this has the feeling of a great tragedy going forward!
10/28/2016 c27 Maria
Alex isn't quite her father's tool... but I have a feeling he influences her far more than she realizes. I can't wait to hear more from Max about what he's doing also...
10/28/2016 c26 Maria
Why do I get the feeling that Thorn is so much more interested in Alex than in his other children? What secret is he hiding within her, beside that she's his secret keeper...?
10/28/2016 c25 Mariagoner
Oooh, I already feel myself clenching in worry that something awful is going to shatter all of Julia's hopes and dreams, and spark Alex's wild temper...
10/28/2016 c24 Maria
I'm so glad Alex has found such a loving duo of siblings. You really make me root for their happiness and success!
10/28/2016 c23 Maria
I adore Julia already... she's a hilarious spit-fire and she has great family chemistry with Alex and Max already.
10/28/2016 c22 Maria
Awww, I really love seeing Alex happy and hope she gets to actually meet her half-sister and spend time with her new family, riding awesome winged horsies. I want her to be happy, damn it!
10/28/2016 c21 Maria
Ah, love how you're tying the elves into this conspiracy! You're making me maddeningly curious about what is going on and how this will all tie together in the end!
10/28/2016 c20 Maria
Oh dear... looks like Darla is learning about the difficulties of being on the dark side... can't wait to see more of this.
10/28/2016 c19 Maria
Awww, even when Max is being a pig-headed jerk, he's still a pretty awesome big brother... who is learning to respect Alex more and more. Although it was amusing to see him laugh at Alex's ridiculous love scheme... it really is a childish, hare-brained plan!
10/28/2016 c18 Maria
That confrontation with Claudia was subtly hear-breaking, as Alex finally comes to terms with how far removed she always will be from her mother and the muggle world. Very well crafted.
10/28/2016 c17 Maria
I get the feeling that David's dad is a high-level athlete... am I right or wrong?
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »