for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

9/3/2016 c37 Anything But Odinary
Well. I cried for like three chapters. Thanks for that.
8/20/2016 c19 Guest
Don't usually review fics, but you're in especially good! And I loved the witcher reference in this chapter :).
8/14/2016 c37 wimseyfan
These stories are fabulous. Well done
all around! Have you also published
anything else? I'd totally buy a book.
6/16/2016 c21 Zeta0
Yo
6/13/2016 c3 A Non
I really love this series and as of now I've only read the first work and the first 3 chapters of this one (the second work) and I don't have the time or energy for a proper review at the moment but I just had to point out... Alex actually did purchase that book about magical beasts last year.
6/2/2016 c16 joh91917
Ct CG
5/27/2016 c33 1F.Snape
This is one of the most emotionally moving chapters in all of the fanfiction I've read. The only other fanfic that has made me feel this much pain for a character is Saving Callie by CallieJacobs (which is a The Fosters fanfic and is on here if anyone wants to read it, it is quite amazing-WIP). Your imagery is done so well that I literally pictured Max falling through that pit to the Lands Beyond. I am angry at the "Generous" Ones, especially Cejaiaqui. I feel bad for Quimley and I too can't wait to get out of the creepy Lands Below and back to the relative safety of the Charmbridge Dungeons/Basment.
It's amazing how you draw the reader in. How you make us feel what the characters are feeling. It is not often that I come across a fanfic like this and it is easily in my top five, which is amazing. I am incredibly picky. I wasn't going to give this a chance at all. I only read Severitus/Sevitus fanfic (Snape is either Harry's biological dad or adopted dad) and when I saw someone recc this, I was like "lol okay...sure." and decided not to read it. Then I saw two more people recc it and thought, well it couldn't hurt to read a chapter, I have time.
I am quite happy that I decided to do that.
This was a lovely fic (as well as the first) and I am moving on to the third, though I'm not sure how you're going to top AQatLB, this one was amazing.
5/9/2016 c37 14Toodamnmanyfandoms
So many goddamn feelings Jesus Christ. There's a way to bring him back right? Right? RIGHT?! please
5/2/2016 c37 Guest
I loved this story. I cried when Max died. I lost my brother too.
4/13/2016 c37 manijya
Dear Inverarity,
now that I've finished year 2, I'm still loving your story! I'll sure miss Max in the next part, he was my favorite character by far, but I like that you don't shy away from heavy themes like death. I like that Alex has grown up a lot this year and has become a bit less rash. Although I have no love for the military, I think that the JROC gave her a bit of dearly needed structure. But there are still so many open questions, I can't wait for the revelations in year 3! Again, thanks for writing this wonderful story! :-)
4/12/2016 c37 Guest
That was sooooo cruel. Well done. I can still feel my elevated heart rate as I read the final chapter blinking the tears from my eyes. The climax here was more gut wrenching than in the first one. I am almost scared for year 3. I really am enjoying the series. You probably could even make some money by being published. All the best!
4/11/2016 c14 manijya
The kNowledge in SPWAN still cracks me up every time! Wizards and their acronyms D
4/5/2016 c37 8Dreaming June
This is gonna sound terrible but I didnt really take these Alexandra Quick stories seriously until reading the end of book two. The Generous Ones were so creepy and I so loved Max that the ending really hit home for me. The aftermath had me in tears and I'm so hooked. Couldn't put it down.
4/4/2016 c12 2Lord-Sylph
Whut...Alex has a BROTHER?!
4/4/2016 c9 Lord-Sylph
Arceus above...the Killing Curse, what was Darla even THINKING?! surely she'd heard of it before? Being from a Wizarding family!
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »