for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

1/17/2014 c37 dapperFoxtrot
I've been reading the first two stories all week and by far, this is the greatest fanfiction I've read. Hell, it's even better than some published books I've read. Your stories are simply incredible and you've made me feel emotions I've never had when reading.

Great work and keep it up!
11/10/2013 c37 glueboy
Excellent story, excellent writing, excellent characterization. I'm impressed, this is definitely one of the best YA stories ive ever read. It's better in a lot of respects than Harry Potter, as any plot device you introduce will not be discarded and forgotten just to make things more straightforward in subsequent books. You actually have continuity of plot, purpose and theme from one story to the next.

Thanks, and please keep em' coming.
10/1/2013 c37 2Karinta
Insane... but I love it...
9/29/2013 c37 Guest
AWESOME!

But poor Max. :( Nooo he can't be dead he can't!
7/29/2013 c37 FreelanceBum
You made me feel bad. Impressive. Story is still great, and I love the way you have fleshed out the world. Significantly better than JKR ever did.
7/29/2013 c33 FreelanceBum
:'(
I believe that is the appropriate response to this chapter.
7/28/2013 c21 FreelanceBum
Well, at least I understand what Alex's vision is about.

I wonder if she is going to save Darla from whatever the creature she viewed in the bowl is. After it gets loose in a MMS meeting, of course.
7/28/2013 c19 FreelanceBum
I'm pretty sure she is just denying herself about David.
7/28/2013 c11 FreelanceBum
Tomo is exactly as innocent as I thought, but what is up with Darla. I still can't help but think of her as evil Parvarti.
7/28/2013 c4 FreelanceBum
I can't help but feel that Anna is picking up some Troublesome habits.
7/28/2013 c2 FreelanceBum
First thing I thought was burn it.
7/23/2013 c37 Stiglet
Thanks. I'm really enjoying your stories.
7/12/2013 c37 Sodville
This is great. You brought a tear to my eye, and not just with this chapter. Thank you for an excellent experience. Kudos.

Can't wait to read the rest of this series.
7/9/2013 c37 Becca
All I can say is...wow. I'm not eloquent and I don't have anything else to say other than that I really enjoyed these. Looking forward to the next two an the one you have yet to write. I don't normally like fan fiction, but your characters are complicated and your prose is wonderful. Carry on, please c:
7/3/2013 c37 Isala Uthenera
I just thought i should review you fanfiction after reading both HHD, The Thorn Circle as well as The Lands Below and i have to tell you i have loved them even more so then reading the actually Harry Potter books, you have even made me laugh and brought me close to tears, i hope you continue you writing and i will continue to read and review.

Your new and faithful fan,
Isala Uthenera