for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

6/13/2020 c37 astolfo83
Having reread this for the first time, I am continually drawn to how well you portray the emotions and express the feelings of Alexandra, especially the rage and anger she feels at circumstances she becomes involved in. The high and lows of her friendships, and guilt that she has because she knows her actions hurt her friends, even if she is unable to bridle her passions. Thank you for sharing this with us.
5/27/2020 c15 EmperorThrawn
Love the story, but even on a reread and with his better side Max and his friends still seem like jerks. Of course that's part of the point. I do like seeing Alex learn more and trust her friends better.
5/2/2020 c37 Heinrich
I am absolutely addicted to this story. I live in Cape Town and South Africa is under strict lockdown measures. Alexandra and her adventures have kept incredibly entertained. Thank you for writing this! What a wonderful and nuanced fantasy to be transported to.
4/18/2020 c37 Guest
This was a really fantastic story, pacing was great and you really sympathise with the characters. I’ve got through it in about 2 days and now regretting that there is none left!
4/14/2020 c37 kissa13
Aah this was very intense! I loved the worldbuilding and i'm still very interested in learning more about the Lands Below and the Generous Ones. I hope we see more of Quimley too! I was sure if Max doesn't end up being a triple agent then he'll surely die and lo and behold i was right. It was very well done though, i did get a little misty eyed at the funeral. My only complaint is the crucial lack of Lilith Grimm in this story, i hope to see more of her in the next installments. Onwards!
2/22/2020 c37 1jantaiwan
I can’t express how happy I am that I discovered these stories. The characters and storyline are both beautifully crafted. Even though it’s set in Rowling’s universe and even though I can see a connection between Alexandra’s journey and Harry’s, these stories are amazing in their own right. Thank you for writing these. (I only found out about them three days ago and already finished the first two books. I’m addicted.)
1/14/2020 c37 hauptj2
These are really great stories. I'm kind of sad I'm only just learning about them now, a decade after they were posted. I can't wait to read the next one.
12/25/2019 c37 Needlepaws
! I'm so exited for the net book!
12/25/2019 c34 Needlepaws
OH MY FUCKING GOD
12/25/2019 c19 Needlepaws
I'm never going to get over Janet Jackson
12/24/2019 c12 Needlepaws
YES! PLOT TWIST! oh I should have seen it coming but I really didn't. It even crossed my mind but I dismissed it. So good man
12/24/2019 c11 Needlepaws
Lmao I didn't know Janet Jackson was a witch
12/24/2019 c35 michael.jefferies22
Why must all your stories make me cry. I wept so hard during this one.
Lovely read none the less
12/23/2019 c37 Caver Floyd
Well. This one was a lot more serious than the first. Just as good too. I was wondering if you were ever going to address anything Native American-y, as in my opinion, you can’t have a wizarding society in America without some mention of them.
12/9/2019 c37 SeriousFicc
It is weird that you wrote that A/N at the end of this chapter around 10 years ago, so, technically I am replying "years hence" from your last ever edit to this story. I feel a strange melancholy there for some reason. Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and its predecessors and I reckon I'll like its successors even more. Absolutely devastated you killed Max, but, it is your story and I am grateful that you had the generosity to share this tale from across the pond with the community. I love how Alex is actually annoying at times which just serves to exemplify her character arc over the series when she acts more maturely. All in all, I am absolutely loving the series thus far - and it makes me feel a genuine pleasure to see that your story (and Alex's, Anna's, David's and the whole damn lot of 'em) has not yet finished.

Also, your decision to not publish anything until it is fully completed is very very very very much appreciated.
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »