for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

12/6/2019 c37 Guest
I loved reading about Alexandra Quick!
But why, oh why did Maximilian die? I loved his character and his relationship with Alex, so so much!
11/2/2019 c37 Guest
I know it’s “simply not done” to review so long after a fix I’d finished, but I read your A/N and decided to believe you. You probably aren’t still checking, but I wanted to say that you have created something fantastic with this series. Thanks for keeping this old hound entertained.
10/24/2019 c37 dysphere
I knew Maximilian's death was coming and yet I still missed him when the time came. You really managed to sell the believability of how they got so close so fast. I also thought the Mors Mortis Society and Dark Convention was intriguing and nice added detail to your worldbuilding.
10/19/2019 c37 1bluetrash
Abraham Thorn is what Voldemort should have been. I was waiting for a deus ex machina at a certain climactic moment, but I’m glad none appeared. You “killed Sirius” far younger than Rowling did.

The story was as good as the last.
9/4/2019 c23 3Swishyfish2003
Here I am in 2019, having only just discovered this amazing story published all the way back in 2008. I’m smack-dab in the middle of reading it, only to find something in it that reminds me SO MUCH of a bit of lore from a video game made in 2015 that I’m stopping my binge reading session to make a silly comment, but here goes nothing:

“It was about a tribe of monsters who were banished to some sort of underworld by Indian wizards, where they were trapped for all time.”
Undertale in the HP universe confirmed!

Though I know once I figure out what the lands below actually are they probably won’t be anything like what I’m now imagining, this still just made me giggle. ;P
8/24/2019 c37 NaomiK
Ah he warned the confederation, I had forgotten about that. It’s an interesting line you balance on between making us like and doubt Abraham Thorn.
8/24/2019 c35 NaomiK
Tears everywhere, this chapter, my god.
8/23/2019 c34 NaomiK
I do still wonder wether he knew or not, what exactly he intended..
8/23/2019 c33 NaomiK
So well done this chapter. Heartbeat was definitely elevated :D
8/17/2019 c29 NaomiK
That last bit was so well done (the summoning of Em and the subsequent back and forth sorry’s).
Also Max was pretty cool in that duel with John and his disregard for pain.
8/16/2019 c28 NaomiK
I wonder how much of that was true. But the interaction between them at least implies that max things it’s true.
8/15/2019 c27 NaomiK
Makes you wonder wether Abraham knew this would be the likely outcome, doesn’t it.
8/12/2019 c24 NaomiK
Ouch :(
This is such a sweet interlude, but knowing what will happen next makes it very much bitter sweet.
8/12/2019 c23 NaomiK
The King’s are absolutely lovely!
And the banter between all three siblings is very well done.
8/11/2019 c37 2alltheuntold
Excellent sequel! This is my first reread, and I love the worldbuilding and expansion you did from the first story!
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »