for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

8/11/2019 c17 NaomiK
The conversation with her father is put into a very different light when you know the truth about her parentage.
8/11/2019 c16 NaomiK
Dun dun dun!
8/11/2019 c15 NaomiK
I had forgotten about that.. such a shame for the moment between Larry and Alexandra too.
8/10/2019 c14 NaomiK
Knowing what’s going to happen next these bonding bits actually make me a bit sad..
8/10/2019 c13 NaomiK
Big bully :)
I think this is quite touching
8/10/2019 c12 NaomiK
More courage than sense. I suppose if we had a careful protagonist it would be exceedingly difficult to move the plot along, hehe.
8/9/2019 c10 NaomiK
This is a pretty good stopping point too.
8/9/2019 c8 NaomiK
Yea this would have been a good point to quit. I guess she would have if it weren’t for Max.
8/9/2019 c6 NaomiK
Reading this again it really made perfect sense for Alexandra to go to this meeting. I wonder if it would have happened without the JROC.
8/8/2019 c1 NaomiK
Here we go again! :)
8/7/2019 c37 HwaseungOz
It’s 2:40 AM because I couldn’t put this down during my reread of the series before I can start AQ and the World Away. This story is so good it’s making my life worse T_T
7/30/2019 c37 Anon
This made me cry - Alexandra s grief was so powerful
7/15/2019 c37 Mrs anonymous
Wow what an amazing fic. I feel guilty for not reviewing each chapter
5/31/2019 c37 vacantvagrant
Another beautiful book. I love the way you described the Lands Below. So vivid and creative. You also continue to write believable characters who are easy to empathize with. I cried when Max died. Thanks for writing.
5/10/2019 c37 Givala
I cried. Alex's desperation is so raw. Like she hasn't even begun to accept, like she can't even begin*imagine*, that he's gone forever. Surely, there must be some magic, some artefact, some ritual... something, that can bring him back, right? What's magic good for, if it can't help her when she needs it the most?
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »