for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

12/1/2008 c1 77JJ Rust
Well this was a heck of a start. Good way to tie in the flashback of Vacation Bible School with her run-in with Brian and Billy. And poor Alex. Even when she's trying not to get into trouble she gets into trouble. The girl can't win. Really can't wait to see what Dean Grimm is going to do with her. My gut's telling me it won't be pleasant.

Glad the sequel is finally here. Good job, as always.
12/1/2008 c1 30Stoneage Woman
Off to a great start! I can tell this is going to be as brilliant as the first story. Please update soon!
11/30/2008 c1 the childrens crusade
Please, author, just post the whole story at once! What's the point of doing it one chapter a week? It's going to take over half a year for the whole thing to be completed! Look, I will post really fantastical and detailed reviews for every chapter if you just post at least 3 chapters a week. Otherwise, all of my reviews are going to be extremely mediocre, and probably filled with poor spelling and such like.
11/29/2008 c1 penghu-dust
How I wish I can see the wholestory at once!

I kind of regret the "you would get a lot more reviews If you post seperatel" comment I made...

I loved the first story, and I know Ill love the sequel!
11/29/2008 c1 7Klaelman
Oh, awesome. I'm so glad you finally posted this. I really liked the first one, and I'm excited to see what you're going to do with the next bit. I only wish you wouldn't wait so long between releasing chapters...couldn't you do, like, one every 5 days? Please?

[puppy dog eyes]

Seriously, you're a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more.

~DarkSov~
11/29/2008 c1 5Elena Kansi
I was thinking about this story the other day, and then when I saw you had posted chapter one, I was excited(:

Yay!

I really enjoyed this chapter, & am looking forward to more.
11/29/2008 c1 So this is real life
Yay for the first chapter! But seriously, a whole week between chapters? With 37 chapters, that'll take more than 6 months to finish. How about a new chapter twice a week?

Words can't express my love for Dean Grimm. I hope Bonnie and Alex reestablish a connection.
11/29/2008 c1 Nibbles the Chicken
YAY!

FINALY!
11/29/2008 c1 14xoxphoenix
I've been waiting for ages for this story and let me say it didn't disappoint. It was such a relief to finally read about the characters we all know and love, return to their little story. What a fantastic chapter this was. I really like how Alexandra is not a mary sue like OC. You show her weaknesses, her anger, her strengths and more importantly you show her for what she is, a little girl. Albeit, a independent, highly intelligent little girl.

I really can't wait until you next update! yay. :)
11/29/2008 c1 Papa Thom
I had completely forgotten about Alexander and was very happy to get an Author alert in my email account. The writing is as strong as every and now I will be waiting for each and every update. I think it is funny how you cn be right on the spot for so many of your characters. Yes, 12 year old boys think it is funny to talk about a little girls colored underwear and laugh about a bra. These are the same little boys that probably just outgrew their spiderman underwear themselves. Keep up the great work.
11/29/2008 c1 JBlack
oh come on...dont leave it like that...please just one more chapter this week...i love your stories and alex...keep it up..i cant wait for the rest of this sequel...HURRY! ARH! lol
11/29/2008 c1 Duani
AWESOME! can't wait for more!
11/29/2008 c1 AchillesMonkey
Oh wow! I've been waiting for this story ever since I finished the last one a while back. I read the first one on Fiction Alley and then found it on here. I'm so excited that the sequel's finally been written.

It's well-written, as usual. I like how her parents forced her to attend Vacation Bible School. That must have been torture for her. Though, I thought VBS only lasted a week or two and only excepted through fifth grade? At least the ones around here do. I really enjoy your writing style and can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder if Ms. Grimm was following her?
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62