for Alexandra Quick and the Lands Below

2/1/2018 c37 ashez2ashes
I really thought that sun and corn thing was going to come up again. I guess it was just random weirdness.

Its frustrating because I knew you were going to kill Max the moment he became her brother. It just screamed 'I'm making him super likable so he can die'. This isn't a criticism, I'm just frustrated and sad.

Thorn is a very interesting if not likable character though. Kudos on that. Alex has become pretty likable too. Her father actually reminds me of earlier book 1 Alex.
2/1/2018 c35 ashez2ashes
Thank goodness. At least she got her memories back. It would have been a very unsatisfying ending to this "book" if not. But damn if killing Max (and I kept thinking you were going to) didn't put a huge damper on me wanting to move on to the next book. I'm going to have to take a long long break if I want to read more.
2/1/2018 c33 ashez2ashes
God damn it...
2/1/2018 c29 ashez2ashes
Please don't kill Max... *fingers crossed*
1/31/2018 c17 ashez2ashes
Finally, I hope we get that long awaited conversation with her mother...
1/25/2018 c13 13ashez2ashes
Hmm I wonder if the Grimm sisters are the kids from the first marriage? Although he did just say 'kid'...
1/25/2018 c12 ashez2ashes
I knew it!
1/25/2018 c4 ashez2ashes
Every time I see the phrase "BMI students" I think they're from some kind of wizard fat camp...
1/25/2018 c3 ashez2ashes
Ouch I feel sorry for Darla. That's pretty realistic though...
1/25/2018 c2 ashez2ashes
Hmm I wonder what the dynamic between the Grimm sisters is actually like? I'm sensing its not as amicable as Diana Grimm says.
1/25/2018 c1 ashez2ashes
I'd love it if Bonnie ended up being a muggleborn. I know that's a far fetched idea though. lol
11/23/2017 c37 anon
Well, you asked for a review, and that's the least you deserve after a book like that.

It was really amazing. The first book was great, but the second was amazing. I'm so glad I found your series, it feels like it should be a lot more popular and famous tan it seems to be, because its some of the best HP fanfiction I'e ever read, and I'm pretty well read when it comes to HP fanfiction. I can only imagine that people are just so caught up with the story, that they cant wait to hit the 'next button' and forget to review. I know that's what happened to me!

Sadly I can't comment too much on the actual specifics of your writing style, because I feel it is well above mine. So allow me to praise the book a little more, in lieu of a proper critique. The story flows very well, and it feels exceptionally well planned to me, I hope that's the case, and im not just seeing things lol. In particular tho, Alex is one of the better characters I've read. She feels very real. Alex is the sort of character you fall in love with, right in the first chapter. Tho I hesitate to say she carries the story, because your worldbuilding, other characters, plots and prose are all excellent, she definately seems to fo her best to steal the show.

I find myself lamenting that there are only four books in this series, thank you so much for writing them!
9/9/2017 c35 Bumblebee Madness
Oh no no no I thought he'd come back somehow.. I'm crying so hard this is too cruel.
8/21/2017 c37 Nihal Grace
Just fineshed the story , it was great , english is not my firt languege so my review maybe be bad.
My heart is broken for maximilian , i can not believe he is dead . That is just so sad .
I am in love with this series gonna keep reding :) thank you for writing this story !
8/12/2017 c16 SirRacha
the crucio test seems really dumb but also would be a thing a dumb traditionalist would do and make their kids do as well
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »