FanFiction.Net
for Valkyrie

5/28/2022 c14 Erica2401
Definitely one of the coolest J7 stories I’ve red in a while. Not sure how I didn’t find this before, but it was amazing, exhilarating and full of love and compassion. So good seeing the ladies freeing the Borg and defeating them. With admiral Janeway in charge like it should have been. Thank you for writing
1/24/2018 c14 Soulless Huntress
This was a brilliant story! I have been riveted to it, through the whole thing. Best battle sequence I have read in a long time. Thank you, it was amazing.
1/14/2014 c4 Penn Draggon
Excellent work.
7/7/2012 c14 Guest
Sorry, it posted on it's own...

I usually don't care much for stories with so many lines of characters, each as main on their own tale. Because the details of each relationship often get lost in the big picture. Having said so I have to admit this is one of my favorite voyager fanfictions, you had a very good storyline, and even though you had two characters that were basically one, you managed to capture the differences between each and made the parings of both Seven and Annika believable. I as well often dislike a 7/J pairing, it's just feels wrong. But with the older 7, that is Annika, it feels correct and it makes perfect sense. You really captured the scenery, the battle sequences, the characters and the plot, it all becomes quite fascinating, you're a very good writer and I can't wait to check your profile to see if you've written something else, D.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us, it was a real treat D.

Greetings from Costa Rica.

Daniela
7/7/2012 c14 Guest
R&R as requested :-D . I'm aware that by now is highly unlikely you'll check this, as quite a few years have passed since you finished your story. But true as that may be, I do believe it's very little payment what one can do to a writer such as yourself, and that's to give a few heartfelt words back.

2/2/2011 c3 Readyquill
Just want to let you know i have just begun reading your story and loving it! Thanks very much.

Readyquill.
1/6/2010 c2 PaulBlay
"But it's not my life to risk, Doctor. If she dies, I will also cease to exist."

That's very sloppy logic from an (ex) borg. Annika, having inadvertently travelled to the past and rescued her Captain before she was captured has broken the chain of events that led to her coming back in the first place. If she was going to disappear because the future has changed then she should have already disappeared.
11/29/2009 c13 goldenruhl
I'm really enjoying this story wish you'd update more lol
6/8/2009 c12 fantasyinmymind
Wow...very cool story! You write well and I saw no spelling errors. Keep up the very good work.
3/29/2009 c13 Grimskull44
Truly magnificent. I ended up reading it all in one sitting, and a little over three hours.

If this is what happens each time i try searching in a different genre, then it'll be decades before i run out of things to read... And that's at the rate i read, where on one occasion 1,0 pages lasted just 3 days.

And even if my own plan for a fic doesn't work out, I'll at least have a bit more of a background story for my tabletop game army than a single page for an entire millenium.

Now the only problem is how I'll make time to start writing that, at least plan out three possibly unique armies for the same game, and keep up with reading these... It's probably a good thing that i like a challenge.

...Anyway, I really feel i should thank you for this brilliant story. May you live long, prosper, and i hope continue writing for as long as you can find inspiration to do so.
2/26/2009 c13 Rono777
Greatly enjoyed your story! Did a wonderful job with your first Voyager story, very original. Love the way you portray the characters and their interactions with each other is superb.

Am looking forward to reading the sequel.

Thanks,

Ron
2/25/2009 c1 louisa
just wondering is the name of the ship at the start had anythin 2 do with family guy?
2/15/2009 c13 cygirl1
I throughly enjoyed beta-ing this story. Very creative and original. You have a descriptive style of writing. Your battle-scenes especially were dynamic and intense. Loved your wedding for B'Elanna and Seven...So very Klingon. Looking forward to working with you in the future.
2/7/2009 c12 2tillallareone
Another wonderful chapter, Hope to read more soon.
1/16/2009 c10 tillallareone
Another wonderful chapter, keep them coming.
25 Page 1 2 Next »