for Cycles of Violence

1/13/2021 c1 Lukkai
My reread of Different Colours over at ao3 finally prompted me to read this one. And a nice little story it is. And a little insight into the troubles of a Werebear. ;)
3/17/2015 c1 9cko2
Nice added story to the main line.
8/21/2011 c1 Rose1948
Mead... ::sighs wistfully::

I like Bjorn. The more I read, the more I like. ::nods::

Mead... ::sighs even more wistfully::
10/22/2010 c1 Shadowalker666
Nice little story about Bjorn i quite like him.
1/13/2009 c1 1Phoenix2772
Fun story!

There only one thing I have trouble believing in this story. Things really have changed if Scandinavians, "were-" or not, have gotten that chatty. I can manage a good deal of suspended belief, but that is past my capacity.

As the old joke puts it: Sven and Olie get together for some heavy drinking. After three hours of silence, Sven lifts his next drink and says "skoal," and Olie asks "you come here to drink or to talk?"
12/8/2008 c1 12mikebreslau
Wonderful!

I specially loved the ending

MIke
12/2/2008 c1 1Rogue7
Great story as always, you might like to pull your address & such from the start of it though ;)
12/1/2008 c1 14AshK1980
Great work as always!

Sincerely,

AshK
11/30/2008 c1 9Dragon Man 180
Interesting, but I can't help but wish to see a modern day real Wendigo! I mean, I can just see him in surfer clothes or something totally out of place for his area.
11/30/2008 c1 1JWG
Nice. And far less political than I anticipated. I hope you've got a bunch of these little jewels lying around, or cooking in the pot, because I can really see it being a nice little collection of one shots that could be turned into a movie - a hilarious one at that.

Write something every day.

-JW
11/30/2008 c1 10Wonderbee31
Fun shot there, and liked not only how Bjorn got the bikers to back off, but he thought about it afterwards and was glad that things didn't go to heck.