FanFiction.Net
for A Foxes Tale

8/26/2022 c29 Sora9979
Keep going on this one it's pretty Kick-Ass and you're doing so well too evil Cliffhangers are so annoying but you do them well
8/26/2022 c27 Sora9979
Not to mention thr YYH reference the power orb of Genkai
8/23/2022 c29 NarutoManiac2400
Amazing story, I had to re read just because of how great it is. Can’t wait to see where you take!
8/15/2022 c29 Guest
I wouldn't be too worried about a purge. Because despite everything lemon stories seem to continue to just fine. It seems the website realizes they can't really do anything about it. I would just have a backup of the story in the extremally unlikely chance something happens and repost it a few days later. Anyway this continues to be a really good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/17/2022 c29 13Zoran Dawn-Eclipse
I approve of the decision to leave out the seal markings. Good work here.
8/16/2022 c29 codywhite162
Excellent work! Definitely looking forward to the next one!
8/16/2022 c29 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
8/16/2022 c9 1Currahee506
atleast in boruto naruto got a power up baryon may have been temp but it was still a power up
8/15/2022 c29 ShadowBloodedge9396
Not bad for a lemon, actually pretty hot, though some might call it more of a lime since you cut it right at the “main event” so to speak, lol.
But regardless, Naruto now has a gigantic victory over his rival! Only thing that could make it truly an unbeatable, ultimate victory is if Naruto fathered his first child with his rival’s mother from this, :P
Kidding, just cracking out a stupid but funny(at least to me) thought. Besides, last I read you haven’t confirmed if Mikoto’s ability to have children was also recovered with Tsunade’s help anyway, hence why my thought was stupid. If a bit on the degenerate side.
Was not expecting the cut to be straight to Kushina training Hinata, Guren, and Shizuka in how to pleasure her son…or a fire to be lit under Kimiko when Kushina bragged about the news.
Got a laugh at how Naruto figured out Sasuke did a stupid, even if his mother confirms Killer Bee isn’t actually captured.
Thanks for essentially confirming my questions regarding Mikoto and the other Jinchuriki, or former Jinchuriki rather, this chapter. Even if that was just the timing of my review.
Looking forward to how the Gokage Summit goes this time around, and with Naruto’s new first stage transformation, as well as how his Bankai will be different from Urahara’s.
8/15/2022 c29 Primarx
thanks for the chapter
8/15/2022 c29 Primarx
thanks for the chapter.
8/14/2022 c29 1buterflypuss
good chap
8/14/2022 c29 101VFSNAKE
Awesome! Naruto got some loving from mikoto. Sauske is going to be pissed!
8/14/2022 c29 6my 2 guys
that was great keep the chapters coming
8/14/2022 c29 shapeshifter340
great new chapter of this story continue as soon as possible please really want to see what happens next and will Naruto unlock his hidden bloodline soon?
1,758 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »