FanFiction.Net
for A Foxes Tale

2/23 c14 PaleFeed
Wow this went from kind of bad to absolute garbage really quick
2/13 c9 thatcher577
2/13 c1 thatcher577
1/31 c1 GloGang214
itsa kit fanfic
1/28 c37 Guest
Please continue Legend of the Fox.
1/29 c37 Laplase
I just binged this story and I have to say it is Great and I'm really looking forward to the Sequel if the first Vol. was this good! The fights reminded me of my childhood watching Saturday Night Anime on Toonami. Naruto has grow a lot through this story and the changes you've made are well received. I do ask why he has stopped using his Kurama form with his red hair and green eyes when he said he preferred having red hair to his natural blonde? I hope we see Some more of his Yoko form too and explore that more in the future also. In Regards to his relationships I hope he goes about it from a more Demon perspective and starts accepting the girls that love him, no matter their relation or status and by that I mean Kimiko and Any others you want to add in the future. I wonder if you have ever wondered about adding elements from two more series like Rise of the Nura Clan and Shaman King, because I think a lot of elements could mesh well with your story, at least it's something that might give inspiration to your writers block. After this War I hope to see more of the Demon World and for Naruto to Explore more of his Demon Side now that the Main Naruto Plotline will be Over with. That's all for right now and Thanks for The Chapter!
1/28 c37 ElementalMaster16
Awesome chapter! Though I'm definitely giving this a re-read on the next update.
1/28 c37 HyperA2019
Looking forward to Chapter 38.
1,758 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »