FanFiction.Net
for A Foxes Tale

10/1/2023 c30 Guest
Why didn’t they destroy the Rinnegan eyes? Seems a pretty massive and retarded oversight. It then the good guys always go stupid when the writer wants a certain plot point.
10/1/2023 c26 Guest
So much stupid.
8/14/2023 c3 1PastelMuffins
All these flashbacks are so unnecessary. Just write it in present time.
7/30/2023 c16 The beginn of Red Dawn
I've read a lot of stories, but never one that came across as boring. The Bleach part in the story makes the actual Naruto story superfluous.

I think the idea with Kushina and also with Ino, who becomes a slave, is quite good in itself.

I think Naruto is already too OP in the canon story, but then admitting him even more power through parts of Bleach just makes the story unbelievable.

Also, Naruto is still 12 years old or something. It didn't even take place during his three-year training trip. No matter how long he studied under Kushina, he's just too young.
7/16/2023 c29 IsakDemn
will mikoto be a mistress?
if so will she just be forgotten and die with no more screen time
I still think she and kimiko should a mate
7/9/2023 c35 Primarx
thanks for the chapter.
7/9/2023 c8 demigodninja21
You gave him Kisuke's Zanpakuto?
7/9/2023 c35 bankai777
Will Inuyasha show up once again.
7/8/2023 c35 fanficreader71
Great chapter I enjoyed reading it.
7/8/2023 c35 1buterflypuss
good chap
7/8/2023 c35 101VFSNAKE
Awesome! Naruto is taking out some heavy hitters and kabuto is getting pissed. Love it!
6/21/2023 c3 Soud
... Great, I see we have a severe case of "my Naruto is so smart finding the real meaning of the bell test by understanding that konoha's genins always come in teams of three" nonsense.
If your character was actually able to think logically he would have acknowledged that his theory was just that : a theory, and one he had no way to confirm nor had he any way to dismiss all the other possible explanations about how said teams are made. For example they could be created with the two genins suceeding in the bell test and completed with a genin that lost her or his teammates during a mission or maybe the other genins (Kiba, Shikamaru, Hinata etc...) that passed their genin exam at the same time as Naruto were also having their equivalent of the bell test to pass and the three members team would be made with the ones who succeeded.
So no, even if konoha's genins team are always three members strong that doesn't automatically gave away the real meaning behind the bell test. Your character just jump to conclusions after finding one (out of many) possible explanation of how the team are actually created. He is at best a lucky moron that got it right this time and it frankly doesn't bode well about your own ability to write intelligent characters if you think that's what smart looks like.
6/14/2023 c15 Guest
worst chapter yet
6/12/2023 c34 Sanivea33
I am addicted to this story! I am really enjoying the character development you gave Naruto. I’m also enjoying that his power ups are not random. They have purpose in the story. I am looking forward to your next update!
4/20/2023 c5 Guest
Naruto being a 'ladies' man' generally makes me roll my eyes.

But you made it funny, which makes all the difference in the world. (You also didn't make him a Jiraiya/Roshi style pervert, which is important. I hate that kind.)
1,758 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »