for Ruby Queen, Jade Knight

Lovely story
5/31/2016 c6 kit
Is this fic a dead fic?
1/15/2014 c6 shugokage
Intriguing story good job!
3/9/2013 c6 39Maltrazz
Great story, but I do have a question. I have little doubt that Ranma's girl form is the Ruby Queen in question, but has he actually seen Ranma take on that form, or is he still waiting for his Queen to appear?

Maltrazz
11/1/2012 c6 8Dani Yanega
The only thing I got to say is I WANT MORE! This was an excellant story and I hope more is coming really soon.
2/15/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
6/10/2011 c6 nhienphan2808
This is quite interesting. I like this light, neat style of writing. keep up the good work.

BTW, Is this a Ryoga/Ranma fic ? I always love this pair lol, as either friends or lovebirds XD and those so-called Senshi are just all about boys !
4/23/2011 c6 Wordlurker
IT LIVES! MWUHAHAHA! IT LIIIVEESSS!

OK, seriously now, it's good to see that this fic hasn't been abandoned or put on eternal hiatus.

Keep up the good work!
2/10/2011 c6 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I think the new Queen and Knight well play by their own rule and no others.
2/10/2011 c6 Pryde Kitty
Now this has turned into some VERY interesting foreshadowing! I hope to read more soon! 3
2/10/2011 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
2/10/2011 c6 5CrypticMirror
I do like your story and am eager to read more, there is one though and I believe it is something you've lightly touched upon. if Mercury is training so hard that she is having trouble studying due to tiredness then sooner or later that is going to cost them all. Mercury's function in the line up is that of the researcher and scientist. Training to exhaustion is going to undermine that, even her powers are basically defensive. Eventually that will need balanced out.

But good story nonetheless.
2/10/2011 c6 3DarkRubberNeck
Judging by the last paragraph or two it sounds like Ranma may be this missing Ruby Queen and Ryoga this commandant. Did they used to be evil? Because it would be funny if they fought their former comrades because they are good now ^_^
12/13/2010 c6 Spokavriel
September 2010 has passed. Thank you for fighting the war on Terror even if the Commander in Chief continues to deny the existence of terrorism. May you make it home safely even if you aren't ready to continue the fic again yet.

BTW your E-Mail never showed up in your story. This site has been removing them since 2007 so I'm not sure why you didn't know it would not be visible. Looking forward to the story progress when you are back safe and sound.

Spokavriel @ yahoo. com
12/13/2010 c5 Spokavriel
Too much is said right out in the open. Especially after the monster went down. I can see why the creator of the chimera would speak in Tokyo's language in complaining about it but why are the two using it to each other?

And then monster long gone the Senshi and Martial artists make their training deal long after lookie loos would have been near enough to easily over hear. They always start appearing after the monster is gone. So really that entire school should now know that these two guys are getting to find out exactly who the senshi are. Just too open. They should have at least insisted on a little more privacy provided by rooftops for the discussion.
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »