for A Christmas Carol for Scarlett O

6/19/2020 c6 war-gerbil777
This story was wonderful. I cried at least twice. Now, I have to go back to chapter 1 and re-read everything again.
5/8/2020 c6 Gemma96
I love this story! Beautifully done!
8/25/2019 c6 4whoknows3
I loved this story. I especially loved this last chapter! It felt so realistic & in character.
8/11/2018 c6 gabyhyatt
Great fic, i love it
6/19/2018 c6 6starlite22
Beautiful made me cry, shame they weren’t able to have anymore children
10/19/2017 c6 Truckee Gal
Great concept to use Solange and the Three Ghosts to scare some sense into Scarlett! You pulled off her reformation in great form then added a welcome dose of Christmas sweetness and spice. In typical style, when Scarlett sets out to do some "re-decorating" (in other people's lives) she embraces extravagance. Enormously satisfying to have them back together!
1/16/2017 c2 1heresvivi
I love this! Especially Charles Hamilton. The interaction between him and Scarlett was so tender and loving. I'm glad that Scarlett could finally recognize and truly appreciate the love that he and Frank Kennedy gave her.
4/2/2016 c6 8WHITLOCKSSIREN
Simply wonderful
2/29/2016 c6 Starlite22
Great story shame the didn't get yo have any more children.
1/27/2016 c6 Sofia
I read another story of yours a couple of weeks ago and just finished this one today. you're a very gifted writer, excellent dialogue and such descriptive passages. I love your stories. i do hope life is finding you well today.
4/6/2014 c1 Jamistarme1
;-) love
12/9/2013 c6 mia
Awww sweet
8/12/2011 c6 15Vee22
This is a lovely story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I love how you've taken two classic stories and merged them together so beautifully. Having Scarlett as Scrooge was perfect, and I especially enjoyed her interactions with Charles! But of course, nothing beats that mushy ending with Rhett. =) A delight from start to finish - thank you for writing and sharing this!
3/10/2011 c3 1hummeldoll
Mmmmmm, can you believe that Miss India Wilkes is still alive and kicking?
12/26/2010 c6 anon1223333
This is a great bit of Christmas cheer!
111 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »