for A Christmas Carol for Scarlett O

12/5/2008 c1 14SassyReaderGirl
This is nice, if a bit creepy. And all the christian stuff is weird for me to read. Please update your other stories as well!
12/5/2008 c1 3BlaqueCat13
I love you Cornorama Dickens! This is the best Christmas/Hanukkah gift ever! I can't wait til the other gifts arrive and I can open them! You have a true gift, thanks for sharing it with me.
12/5/2008 c1 none
I'd read this story this morning just before I had to go to class and thought that you blended the two very well. I'm sick of people "blending" stories when they are really just changing the characters and giving them the exact same lines to say as the other story. If that makes any sense.

I just came back after class and thought to check out what other stories you've written-imagine my surprise when I saw that it's you! The only thing that popped into my head was: "Update on This Year's Love? Please?"
12/5/2008 c1 The MW
Brilliant, as usual. So good to see you back, Corn.
12/5/2008 c1 50PrincessAlica
Well know how awesome I think that this is, but still I needed to comment! It's fabulous ! I love the mixture and melding of the two together. It is so well done! Amazing!
12/5/2008 c1 Jude or maybe Elle
Let no one say I can't pick out a missing comma while intoxicated... its a life skill no one should be with out...

Just you wait... this summer will see the best games of manhunter you will ever see :D
111 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8