for Sophie's Curse

8/1/2009 c2 3alynawatlovers
hm... I'm interested to see what comes up next.:)
1/20/2009 c2 1Bird of Hope
I hate to be an irritating pedant but you might want to check a couple of your quotes from the first chapter. Being so obsessed about this book i must have read it about 10 times at the very least and i can quote a lot of it without thinking so you can take my word for it a couple of bits a wrong.

None the less, i love your interpretation, since it's been so long since you've written anything i'm guessing this is where in ends which makes me sad but... there is plenty more i have to read so...

Oh and i like the fact that when it's from his point of view he's Howell a distinctly welsh name and i do love the welsh. It has occured to me before probably when he was in Ingaryhalf the reason everyone called him Howl was because they couldn't really pronounce Howell correctly. It would have been worse if he;d spelt it Hywll though, as some welsh people do.

Can i ask do you give him a welsh accent in your head? because so far i seem to be the only one who does.
1/20/2009 c1 Bird of Hope
I don't see why it would bother anyone to use dislougue from the book. How can anything Diana wynne jones writes be wrong after all.

Anyway, i loved it, unique idea, i'd thought of it before of course but that is because i'm so obseeive over the book it's borderline dangerous i swear. I'm starting to act a bit, verbally violently to fans of the film. I must remind myself, it's only a book.

Anyway, it's really well presented, thanks for writing it, it was a pleasure to read.
1/10/2009 c2 14Pimpernel Princess
I love the idea of this story. You're doing well with it. Have you read quite a bit of D. W. Jones' stuff?

Typo: I'm pretty sure that 'is' should be 'his.' "Not getting any response out of either Michael or Calicifer, Howell gave up is attempt to be either pitied or admired and called for hot water in the bathroom."

Howl and Lettie... Howl is (and should be!) quite the flatterer. Lettie, I think, would be suspicious of him and his flattery. She's very stong-willed in the book. I can't wait for more story!
1/6/2009 c1 Alaksandra
Hmm, I like to see his point of view. Currently, I am almost done re-reading the book. His take and reactions to Sophie are so out there and present that I like to know his inner workings. Hope to see more of this story.
12/14/2008 c1 3mairelon
This is great. I like how your writing style imitates the books's style.
12/9/2008 c1 FlaviusD
Oh lovely. I love how this is turning out and I like the idea, Howl's point of view and feelings seemed so vague and I wanted more on it.

Thank you, I'll be checking this fanfic. ;D
12/7/2008 c1 25lyrical-harmonies
This seems like it's going to be very interesting! I'd love to beta if you want me to. I've read the book at least three times, and I own it so I will have the actual text at my disposal.