for Guardian Angel

11/15/2013 c1 Lizette Ray
Hey i just read u plz complete it?its unique
7/13/2013 c5 2I-N-S-A-N-E I-C-E-C-R-E-A-M
Wow! I lov this story! Like so much! It's really impressive, what with the language and what not. I'm still confused on bits but I think they will become clearer as the story progresses. I lov how you made jesse dangerous yet not. Plz update soon! Lov Lizzy!
5/9/2013 c5 2Mediatorlover2013
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I LOVE it sooo much. Its super super good, just about the best ive ever read on fanfic. But for the next chapters do u mind if Paul could come in more? Its ur story but still it would be like old times if he tryed to take her from Jesse. Again plz update very soon like... In a month. Not 3 months like others. I really cant wait to read the rest :) :)
1/26/2013 c5 Fizzes
Please please update soon! This story is great. keep up the good work
11/21/2012 c5 2Forever I Will Glow
This is so good! I don't know if your planning on finishing it, since the last time you updated was four-ish years ago, but if you get the chance, please do! I'd love to read it!
Thanks!
10/13/2012 c5 Sammix13
More please.. Like seriously, post more! I fricken love your story!
10/7/2012 c5 tehe1010
please finish the story!1111
9/22/2012 c5 update
3 yrs, your longest delay. Pls update
9/11/2012 c1 9AngelSlayer1998
pls pls PLS update this story or i might just DIE!
6/29/2012 c5 Guest
please update! it just gets better and better! :)
3/25/2012 c5 EveGrace
it's really good though i think Susannah should be more tough, have her kick Paul between the legs! and Jesse be there to watch! and make Jesse swear Nombre De Dios
12/13/2011 c5 firecrushedcat
This is pretty interesting! It'll be such a pity to stop writing this. Please update soon! :D good job!
7/22/2011 c5 10catgirld86
Please finish this and update soon! I must know what happens next!
7/12/2011 c5 Miru-chan
I really like this story! I don't know what to make of Jesse, though. He's a little OOC, but not to terribly. I can't help wondering what happened to Suze's family, what Helene wanted to talk about, and if this story will ever be updated or finished. Please keep writing!
3/28/2011 c5 Britney Johnson
this is good story but i want to read more. Do you think you could finish it and make it longer? You could do a lot with this story and make it really interesting. It is good so far.
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »