for Strength of the Heart

7/15/2009 c2 Gaurdian9641
good start keep itup
7/14/2009 c2 Knyght
Interesting, but i hope you don't fall in the common trap this kind of crossover create, namely... giving decks as if they were candy. Doing so always makes the story turn bland.

One example is the typical bleach crossover in which naruto gets a sanpakuto, the author screws up the power levels and gives a sword to absolutely everyone(kusanagi mysteriously develops shikai too) to get back to the status quo which makes getting a zanpakuto irrelevant since the playfield has been leveled again. So the crossover elements became meaningless and superficial and might as well be attributed to the characters getting into a fad of getting cool transformable swords since by everyone having one, the impact of them in the story is a big fat zero.

So it would be better if you kept cards as a UNIQUE(and i mean unique) support ability to naruto primary skills, in other words use them in place of the toad summons and supplement his ninjutsu with spells and trap cards. This also means NO "pure" card battles nor visiting characters that are useless in a fight not involving dueling.
7/14/2009 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon
7/14/2009 c2 kyunaru
cool chapter when is the next one going to be out?
7/14/2009 c2 47Selonianth
I like it... More please.
7/14/2009 c2 4Tarl Zaralka
I like how this doesnt follow the norm for yu-gi-oh naruto crossovers. I cant wait to read the next chapter.
6/9/2009 c1 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
3/1/2009 c1 7hangman1
Really like this! Please continue!
2/22/2009 c1 5Shinen no Hikari
I like your idea keep it running.
2/2/2009 c1 TheGodDamnAdam
good sotry! a couple of monsters i want to know if they will appear

Blue eyes white dragon?

red eyes black dragon?

god cards? (yay blue one whos name i cant spell!)

blue eyes ultimate dragon?

any other heros?
1/7/2009 c1 Syn77
Great Story!

I like how it's going so far keep up the Good Work!
12/16/2008 c1 3sniper757
great start. but PLEASE don't have naruto only summon them to fight for him. let them train him to use some of there abilitys
12/8/2008 c1 1bunnibits
Great story. A perfect blend of Naruto and Yugioh. I have to add this to my favorites. :)
12/8/2008 c1 crusaders564
great story this is one of the first yugioh naruto storys i have seen are there others if so can you tell me what they are