for Mistake

3/21/2019 c6 Guest
The word "dyeing" should not have an e. Its "dying".
3/21/2019 c5 Guest
Cause cereal is strange. WTF?
3/21/2019 c3 Guest
First off, Bella screaming "EWWWWWWW" when jake drinks out of his OWN carton of orange juice is just fucking childish. Second, having bella run to jake to tattle on Edward? Really childish. Stop being so juvenile.
3/21/2019 c2 Guest
Bella runs up the stairs and "every time I fell" She fell MULTIPLE times just going up the stairs? Do you think that's endearing? Cause I don't. You've practically made her fucking retarded.

I mean really, who cant run up some stairs without falling MULTIPLE times? Pathetic.
5/24/2010 c2 91210blablahhh
amazing i loved!:D
1/11/2009 c7 1Hittanasa
really great i loved it!

no mistakes i could see any way lol.

cant wait fer more
1/10/2009 c1 Alb21
dis iz a really good story i luv it!
1/10/2009 c7 anon
brilliant

more soon please
1/10/2009 c7 daphne 13
when you start the sequel, please put a chapter in here that says it so. so... update soon. ;)

~L
1/4/2009 c6 Hittanasa
I really love this story, it's really original. very few mistakes with spellings, just the wrong words put in sometimes, Otherwhise great!
1/2/2009 c6 14Sobriquett
Carry on, now, or you risk losing any interest you've roused for the story. I'm loving it.

Couple of typos though - "a hug growl" amused me.

Update soon.

~ Sobriquet
12/31/2008 c2 freakyhazeleyes
It just all seems a little too dramatic and I understand it's supposed to be, but I don't know. Bella wouldn't just run out of a room when Edward raises his voice to her. She seems even more of a doormat than usual. Edward saying "OMG" bothered me as well. He's over one hundred years old, I don't think he would dare use slang language when speaking. And breaking her wrist? He's always so careful with her...
12/31/2008 c1 freakyhazeleyes
Well, I thought that because Jacob is a werewolf, Alice couldn't see him in her visions. Or did Bella tell Alice Jacob would be over at her house? Or is Jacob not a werewolf in this story?
12/31/2008 c5 Qiedia
Please, continue! This story is really good! :)
12/30/2008 c5 Kiren-D
Somethings gonna et in the way! D:
25 Page 1 2 Next »