for Jagged Pieces

6/24/2009 c1 180Infinite0Possibilities0
Beautifully bitter sweet!

I was intrigued when I read the title, mainly because I was listening to a song with the same title earlier so I wondered if they were related. I don't know if it was intended but it fits in its own way. The song is by a band called Paramore if you were wondering what I am talking about and wanted to listen for yourself.

This story is so typically Brennan its perfect. I don't think you need to worry about writing short stories this one is amazing!

Well done this is beautifully written, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have read quite a few portrayals of this moment and this is definitely one of my favourites. :)

Kate x
2/12/2009 c12 4BxBforever
very awesome story The jagged pieces fit I'll try to vote I might have time
2/11/2009 c12 jacklynvt11
Beautifully written chapter. Loved it. Perfect. Amazing job. I think it fits very well with Booth's POV. :)
2/11/2009 c12 mendenbar
Been voting for her on a pretty daily basis already but thanks for the reminder.

I liked this introspection. A lot.
1/29/2009 c11 5ladybard327
I am loving these one-shots- please tell me you're continuing them soon...
1/28/2009 c11 BonesnBooth
Our poorr bugs and slime guy, he really did get the shitty end of the stick with everything
1/28/2009 c6 4LeahElizabeth
This is very interesting. I like :)
1/28/2009 c11 jacklynvt11
Very sad chapter. Very well written. I liked it. Poor Hodgins. :)
1/28/2009 c10 4BxBforever
I think It's Perfect!
1/28/2009 c10 mendenbar
Nice chapter. Angela's POV is so very interesting, hm? Small typo. In the description of Andy and Kathy, it should be trail not trial. There were a couple of others but they were obviously typos so I ignored them. This however changes the meaning of the sentence. So, class, pay attention. Trail - a path, Trial - a hardship, test or legal contest. I can't see that there was any hardship in trailing his tongue over her breast so it had to be a path.
1/27/2009 c10 Shayna Maidel
I really like itl; is has a unique storyline, I like how you took that scene from the show and made it into something more. It's great!
1/27/2009 c10 jacklynvt11
Absolutely hilarious one shot. Loved it. Your best yet. Had me laughing out loud. Amazing job. Keep it up. :)
1/14/2009 c9 BxBforever
Thank you for writing this and for dedicating this to me. youre right I love this type of moments and you write them perfectly
1/14/2009 c9 BonesnBooth
No no no you must continue Ineed to see where this is going to go! Will she stay the night? Will she fall asleep next to him? Will she notice his feelings?

SEE you cant stop there~!
1/14/2009 c9 8ScullyBones
The X-files what a good choice Bones :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Love the chapter hope to see more soon!
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »