for B l i n d

7/6/2013 c24 Autumn Herondale
Oh My God! I cried! I love how you don't make them out of character. And how you do Jace's POV.
9/23/2012 c24 yocel
TWT
7/7/2011 c24 3SprinkleTheWorldWithMusic
hey ;)

are you planning to continue this story? I really really love it! Please consider updating again.

Thanks!
10/28/2010 c19 Team Jace
If You Like a Boy and he Doesnt Notice u then get noticed by him Talk to him every now and again. find out wat he likes see if u have anything in common then when you find what u have in common start talking to him about it and then soon enough u 2 will have more and more to talk about! Hope This Helps! I tried it out and it works Trust Me! I have a Toally Hot BF! Not as hot as Jace! But he is still My Hottie he just comes 2nd to Jace! Anyway love your stories Keep Writing you are really Good i know my Reveiw and Advice are a lil late but i couldnt not get my Advice when i saw your Authors Note! anyway Good LUCK and Write MORE STORYS!
9/28/2010 c24 8runemagic
so good! love the whole confusion in the story!
9/18/2010 c24 13RomanticFictionFreak
o my goodness,i just read ur entire story, and im LIKE AHHH! i cant belive this was made BEFORE CoG! its like, so accurate, well accept for some parts, but still! ohhh soo good! and i love ur writing! i love the story line! so dramatic and sweet! i hope u update soon! ive finished CoG and i still love this story! so please update! i will most defintly continue reading this series, its just too good to be left alone! love it! ahhh, continue!
8/10/2010 c24 phillipjane
Wait? Are you like done now? I wish you weren't. I am ever so. Curious. And I love how vulnerable jace was, "take you away from me."

It was great. :)
8/4/2010 c24 18katiebear95
please PlEASE update soon!
5/29/2010 c24 i3JaceLOL
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDAAATE :]

Its been so long ..
5/7/2010 c24 70Wishful-Thoughts0
Holy. Crap. This story is REALLY good! I'm suprised it hasn't been updated in a while! But if you ever come back on, DEFINATELY update. I can't wait to see what happens!
3/17/2010 c24 1AdinaBina24
I love this story! It is so good! But Jace is such an idiot! haha :) Please continue!
2/20/2010 c23 1Isoscelies
Yes, she does! She has Sammy!

God, how stupid can you get, too, Jace? "You are not my son," and then think that she just doesn't love you. Look at it on the positive side - You're not her son!. And Clary should have told him that Sebastian was Sebastian Morgenstern...Ugh. And Clary should go back to Sam. They need each other, but I'm all for ClaryxJace! They have to be TOGETHER!
1/24/2010 c24 2MandEforever
This story is amazing! You should really update soon, i can't wait to find out what happens next!

MandEforever