for Avoidance

12/12/2008 c1 sylia91
I'm sorry but Sam needs to be spanked or something. You never pick someone else over family. Especially the one who was friend, brother, mother and father as well as sacrificed his life and soul for you without ever asking for anything in return. Huff, huff...I'm good now. Got a little hot under the collar there for a while. Great fic, really brought out strong emotions.
12/10/2008 c1 16kalina-blue
I like how Sam can't let go of Ruby. Great piece.
12/10/2008 c1 111deangirl1
I'd really like to see where you take this... I agree that nothing is going to get Dean to forgive himself - or at least I can't see anything that will. I loved the exchange here between the brothers. I think that Sam is totally oblivious to how deeply Ruby has her hooks into him. I'm not 100% sold on Ruby being purely evil though. It may be that Sam has changed her or she never really was wholly evil - or I may be right off base... Anyway - hope you do decide to continue...
12/9/2008 c1 34bhoney
Wow, this made me so, so sad. Especially this: “Don’t worry, Sam,” Dean mumbled “I won’t ask you to choose.” That Dean wouldn't be sure that Sam would choose him, and that Sam didn't seem sure what he would do either. I mean yes, Ruby saved his life a time or two, but Dean went to Hell for him. And that's just the latest in a long string of sacrifices.

I'm really hoping that Sam isn't this far gone for real.
12/9/2008 c1 148staceycj
Sam is a lot like his father. His father chose the hunt over his boys every time. Great story.
12/9/2008 c1 822akaStoryteller
I really enjoyed this piece. Both brothers are hurting in their own ways. And Sam tries to comfort Dean yet ends up hurting him more. Sad.