FanFiction.Net
for A Toast to Fate

8/29/2022 c1 22fvdv123
Short, to the point, and breathtaking.
2/9/2019 c1 Guest
wow, you write so powerfully, that we can’t help but wanting for more! It was just a snippet, a little window, but we saw an amazing opportunity for an incredible story. Would you..?
6/4/2018 c1 9ckphrasis
dannnngggg... even dark she fights for justice.
8/30/2017 c1 Asdarkasmysoul
Wow, now this was neat. Cheers!
3/13/2017 c1 Maya
DARK
5/21/2012 c1 7Susan of Zog
Oooh, nice. I like it. And it works very well just as a drabble. I'm hoping you plan to come back off hiatus, preferably sooner rather than later. I'd love to see a sequel to Kick in the Arse...
5/1/2012 c1 3chipperdyke
hahah fucking hermione.

wow. and I can completely believe it. bravo!
10/16/2011 c1 BretheBabbit
I like the imagine of HErmione looking like the reaper after Tom's soul or whatever is left of it! It reminds me of a story where HErmione gets the glimpse of the future decides she doesnt want to be a pawn and enlists Snapes assistance to sell Voldemorts soul to a demon, read it? Dont know the name, however this story is great in an apocolyptic line, nothing is left to read once the main character accomplishes her goals, good way to end it. Of course they may rebuild but the interesting people are gone, good wrap-up.
7/18/2011 c1 Shubhs
Read the story again. I think FFN has messed with your beginning line.

I liked it.

One thing: When will you update your other stories?

:D
4/6/2011 c1 RonRR
Short...but very interesting.

Ron
10/10/2010 c1 Cateagle
Now that's scarily beautiful and horifyingly sad. I daresay that Tom and company don't understand what they've wrought and are now receiving. "The power he knows not" here was clearly the power to move and incite others and even if they took Harry out, the effects of his power remain. What she does to Riddle and those hiding with him will not be pretty, but it will be effective and it will end the threat; if she leaves a terrifying enough scene behind her, it may well persuade the wizarding world not to do it again.
8/9/2010 c1 1Lord Sia
... I can't decide whether the shivers I'm getting is because of the Horror... Or the Beauty of it. Like that painting I made from a sketch a few years ago, a weeping angel with her wings torn off.

Bonus points for the Imagery. Could have got some more if you had added Harry's spirit watching over/waiting for her.
7/8/2010 c1 1Carma Nightmare
little necromancer in deed
5/12/2010 c1 21Zerabell Blackborn
Oo. That was wonderfully full of promise. I don't supose you'll pike up this little snipped and expand on it? Perhaps a few shortter pieces to make a series of collected reaper!Hermione. Reguardless, thank you for sharing.
5/6/2010 c1 1JadelynNB13
Strange and interesting. I like it.