for Two's a Crowd: The Blood Stone

5/3 c20 DragonStory85
How would young Tom or Voldemort would react to Harry mentioning uncle riddles
3/4 c19 9AddyTonks957.42
Me! I like warm socks! My feet are always cold, so socks would be nice.
12/23/2020 c5 11Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Remus is so right. I remember the Joker did that once. Skinned a guy alive I mean. He did NOT look pretty afterwards. Lol

LOVE this fic btw.
12/23/2020 c3 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Haha, I see Harry has a startng-fond for hiw own 'dates' with Robin when he gets old enough to plan them. *Chuckles* Should hold for a couple of them at least.

(Have you SEEN the things the Joker pulls for Batsy? I mean.. in The Killing Joke there was a shitton of HD tv screans all over the place. Not to mention the redecoration and hired goons.

He's robbed a ton of banks, and done so many crimed even in his early days that the cops thought "will he ever stop confessing?" when he confessed to his crimes. *Snickers*

Batman is high-maintanace and expencive to take on dates. *Chuckles* I bet Robin will be the same way. And this Robin will eventually become Nightwing, soo...)
12/23/2020 c1 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
It's cute that Harry thinks wizards stands a chance agains the Joker, and that WITHOUT the adition of Villains. Including the fact that the Joker has some kind of co-operation with Lex Luthor who can take on Superman.

Voldie wouldn't stand a chance. He's be dead before he could utter "Ava-"

The ONLY wizards I can see standing a chance is Grindewald. (Dumbles is out because he would hessitate to hurt anyone, and worries about collateral damage -unlike Batman.)

And with Grindelwald it's a 50/50 chance they'd end up working together. (The Joker for the irony and lolz, Grindewald for power and a VICIOUS ally to do his dirtywork. Plus they'd respect eachother's genious, like the Joker and Eddie does, as wel as the other's manipulation skills.)

The do-gooders don't stand a chance in Hell, magic r no magic. Especially with Prank protecting Harry's mind.
10/3/2020 c20 dragonfox123
Great chapter
5/24/2020 c20 Guest
I’ve given up hope this is going to be updated again.
4/9/2020 c20 Guest
Is prank Voldemort's souls? Will he turn on harry? What about the real Voldemort?
3/31/2020 c20 Ace of cards223
update please
12/1/2019 c20 Guest
when is it going to be updated
10/20/2019 c20 4J flood
I will eagerly wait your next update
10/20/2019 c15 J flood
okay I have to admit it you're a damn good writer if you ever get around to being actual author let me know the name of the book I'll read it for sure
10/10/2019 c20 James Birdsong
Still a good story
8/1/2019 c20 fuhvierbvyerugvyerugyrebvyh
Please update. This story is amazing and I hope to see more. It's been about four or five years, so please keep going.
7/19/2019 c20 ironhair
Ty for updating, even if it was years later. Hope all is well with you and you are fine.
1,114 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »