for Matsumoto!

1/21/2018 c1 Reimei-Tsuki
I never get tired of this fic. so well written and so Matsumoto. lol
2/6/2016 c1 Bs173
LOL Oh my GOSH! Poor boys, can't have a peaceful morning after their eventful night? And not only Matsumoto, so embarrassing xD! Love it!
3/7/2013 c1 3Yuzurin
That's embarrasing XD
2/25/2013 c1 Daiki-chan
ahahah! oh my god!
it's hilarios! incredible! how Renji and Rukia appear!XD
will you write somenthing else? about them as a couple?XD
12/16/2012 c1 1MyKingdomCome
Yay! Sequels make me happy. So many feels...
:) I like your writing style. Keep it up!
9/25/2011 c1 2SexyBleachGuys
ROFLMAO! Oh please dont do this to me! I have a codl and my throat is killing me, even more so to laugh! oooh, the hurt the hurt! lol, gotta stop laughing, gotta stop laughing! This is jsut so damn perfect! So now everyone knows about the couple i supose!
12/17/2010 c1 13Nessie-san
Hilarious! I love that Rukia ended up watching them that morning, along with Matsumoto and Renji. By the way, was Renji just there for gossips sake or did you mean for his being there to signify that Renji's gay/bi? Because if he's just there for gossips sake, then he's as bad as an old lady with the way he gossips, and if he was there because he was gay or bi, then you must write a fic about Renji XD Also, I'm guessing Rukia was there because she's another fangirl, and not because she was there for gossip? Love that Matsumoto got pics and video, but one question: Did she only get video of them that morning, or was the camera set up in Ichigo's bedroom the whole night? Because depending on which one, she's...evil and slightly insane, as well as very brave. As well as EXTREMELY perverted...XD Although, I can't really talk, can I? XD Awesome fic, absolutely hilarious, and I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff! (But I, unfortunately, will have to wait, because it's after two AM and I need SOME sleep tonight)
9/9/2010 c1 5MissJudged16
can I just leave one review for the first one and then this one please? I'm lazy. Thats all. Okay good work! Loved it! Especially this sequel. Perfect! I laughed when Renji is suddenly there too. And then Rukia. It was perfect!
10/27/2009 c1 17Lady Snowblossom
You know, someday Toshiro is gonna kill her. What a giggle! Now, how long do you think it will take for word to spread? Good job!
9/30/2009 c1 38lotus-bugxm9
Veery cute!.) There is just something about ichihitsu that is so darn addictive i don't quit know what it is but haha i would have tottaly strangled Matsumoto for that! She's funny as hell though. And Renji, rukia poping up like that! omg, i would have been horrified as that's me in the end along with Shiro bringing down the house! lol.

ya should write more.
7/13/2009 c1 11mama-Ichigo
I love matsumoto, she is so funny!
2/18/2009 c1 17dragonmaiden50
why did masumoto have to ruin the morning after their first night? *sigh* I'm going to go have a talk with that woman. good sequel by the way. *walks out*
2/18/2009 c1 kakashilover23
Hahahaha...that was so funny!
1/9/2009 c1 Eswarah
Brilliant :D I almost fell of my chair, when Renji appeared :D the same goes for scaring Matsumoto with paperwork :D but I didn't thought Shiro would lose their little game :D guess he was really out of his usual self due to their... "activities" from the night (this phrase is actually from Empathy but I had to use it here :D) Shiro and Ichigo will have a hell of a day, won't they?:D
12/24/2008 c1 5Leahcar-Soutaichou
THAT WOULD TOTALLY BE ME AS MATSUMOTO! ROFLMAO!
26 Page 1 2 Next »