FanFiction.Net
for Lessons of Saji Crossroad

3/21/2013 c2 8Grey Wolf4
This was a short but good Saji/Louise
12/28/2008 c2 Slasher Cracker
Nice portrayal on season 1 Saji, far more sympathetic than in season 2 =/ Good job.
12/12/2008 c1 17Admiral Muffin
Pretty good. I know a lot of people thinks Saji is annoying on S2, treating him like he's the second coming of Katz or something. For me I like Saji more in S2. Yes, he's all whiny and preachy but think about it. Saji was the guy that never did anything to anyone and ended up being hurt more than they were. During the first season, his life is shown as some normal kid who sees the whole Celestial Being debacle as nothing more than news he sees on TV until it slowly affects his life and those around him. He acts like that because he wants his normal life back. Like civilians in his place, he doesn't think very far into the future. This is why I'm liking Gundam because it doesn't focus on a single ideology, it expands to cover all views of wars and the horrors of that war. Anyway, sorry for the long review. Keep up the good work.
12/12/2008 c1 36College Fool
An interesting start, at least. I've been thinking of a small drabble series for Saji myself, though in a bit different direction than you.

The fact that Saji's been working a job AND a college career, without parental support, is one of those things that often gets overlooked. Kudos for that, and for your portrayal. I hope this continues.