for Kagura, you are a nurse!

1/20/2016 c6 overninethousand

hi there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
12/19/2011 c6 TsukitaHime
liked it very much! waiting for the next chapter.
10/28/2011 c6 3Ecspyred
Please make a chapter 7.. i can't wait to find out what happens next! pleeez!
1/13/2010 c6 alice
i really loved your story cant wait for chapter 7

i love the was you showed Kagura like the was she never experented being in charge because she was never trusted and now she's still unsure about what she's doing

Sesshomaru was showed as well

dont stop writting
11/22/2009 c6 1Pheonixfire7
well it was alright but im still excited to know what will happen next.
11/22/2009 c6 Princess Emerald the 1st
Glad to see you have updated! I wish the chapters are longer. :( Anyway you've done a good job so far and I'm sure you will in the future as well since this story has a unique plot of its own. The idea of Sesshoumaru going to force himself on Kagura is interesting to see what her reaction is going to be like. So are you going to add a lemon to this story? lol Hope you would!

Looking forward to read the next chapter as soon as possible. Please update soon!
10/15/2009 c5 kaguraaa
wanna see the next chapter
10/5/2009 c1 I
haha that was funny ireally liked it sesshomaru acts soo funny hihi
10/3/2009 c1 Kagurafan
hhey i hope you will write the next chapter soon i was waiting very long already
2/8/2009 c5 27saphira404
This chapter was naughty but I loved it. Did Kagura really not intend to make Sesshy's clothes fly off? I'm sure she would enjoy seeing him naked. LOL!
2/7/2009 c5 Tsukiei
yeah I love this chapter very much. Ha ha poor Kagura! Must have been very hard for her to control all of her emotions and hormones when around a half-naked Sessy. please keep up the naughty work!
2/6/2009 c5 1Pheonixfire7
LOL aw man I can just imagine Kaguras face when she saw Sessh.s chest. I cant wait for the next one.
1/22/2009 c4 27saphira404
Lol Kagura just put herself in quite a predicament. I can't wait to see how she will manage to bathe Sesshy I am sure it will be hilarious.
1/22/2009 c4 1Pheonixfire7
LOL those two in a hot spring. This is going to turn out interesting.
22 Page 1 2 Next »