for Rogue

3/8/2014 c3 JDL45
Very nice also. You have a gift for suggesting all kinds of interesting things going on outside the window we see into the story...

I'm not sure I've seen any good Leverage fanfiction before. Anyway, this is definitely interesting!
4/5/2009 c3 Tempe
More please! I love the direction you're going in!
1/17/2009 c3 CYoudontneedtoknow
very interesting cant wait to see what happens next!
1/15/2009 c3 Dark Archer
I like this. Great Idea having Elliot be from Manticore, I never thought of that. But, I don't want this do be a slash. The interaction from Nate and Elliot so far is enough. BTW, Who is Alec? Did this air sooner in other contries before it aired in America? and if so where is the story so far? What country did you watch it in? I really like the detail.
1/3/2009 c3 30Shadow Cat17
This sounds really intresting I would love to read more!
12/29/2008 c3 gaia artemis
Damn this is good. I love the backstory you're creating and can't wait for an update.

Just a question. Have you ever heard Christian Kane's music? It rocks if you haven't you should look it up. He's on MySpace
12/23/2008 c3 3CallMeAlice1
love it. really.
12/23/2008 c3 65morning sunlight
Interesting - I look forward to seeing where you're going with this.
12/22/2008 c1 7Yaoi Princess Serena
Can't tell you how much I love this! You're doing a really great job of keeping everyone in character and I'm really looking forward to the slashy goodness, so please update soon!
12/21/2008 c3 8LadyroseDanielgirl
great story so far. i'm really excited to see where this is going. I knew from the start that Nathan and Eillot had something going on between them! You did really well with characters, everyone seems really natural and it flowed well. Parker is crazy, does she get to play with bombs later on? I can totally see her having an accident that sends black smoke into her face. Keep up the chapters,and the tatoo was a great touch. GOOD JOB!
12/19/2008 c3 ws
Keep this one going! We appear to have the same favorite character :-)
12/19/2008 c3 17Wind Wanderer
(holds out hand) I expect my gold now. This is interesting so far. The barcode brings Dark Angel into mind, so I'd like to see where you're going with this.
12/18/2008 c3 10ShadowWolfDagger
Awesome Leverage story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon ^_^

~Tala~
12/18/2008 c1 68Kesomon
Awesome. The barcode I'll assume makes this a Dark Angel crossover of sorts?
12/18/2008 c3 12mcat
Good start to the story. I look forward to reading more. Interesting crossover...
17 Page 1 2 Next »