for Underworld

6/9 c1 Guest
Lol! Anyone remember when Dean returns from H***, Sam doesn’t give a crap. Sam just goes back to mating with demons and getting high, all because (supposedly) to avenge Dean, but Dean is now with him. So Sam ditches him and calls Dean weak and pathetic b/c Dean went to H***. Goood times! But wait, when Sam returns from the cage Dean is there to comfort Sam and be stone number 1. How sweet of Dean to be there for Sam and Sam to blow off Dean.
12/27/2020 c5 Guest
Dang, you’re an amazing writer! All the characters are unlikable and irritating.
12/27/2020 c3 Guest
They’re lucky they’re not females for this case and all others. They’d be violated left and right with all the men they encounter :(
12/27/2020 c2 Guest
“I'd do anything for you, bro," Sam said,”

Good joke!
12/27/2020 c1 Guest
Sam doesn’t give a flying a fiddle about Dean. Exhibit A: sneaking out with Ruby after Dean returns from H*** Exhibit B: Sam calling Dean weak after his return from H*** then strangling Dean Exhibit C: Sam disregards Dean’s warning of not working with Ruby-ends in Sam starting apocalypse and freeing devil (who Sam is actually) Exhibit D: Sam never apologizes to Dean for strangling him Exhibit E: Sam lets Dean be kidnapped by fairies abs turned into a vampire for personal gain(being Souless is not an excuse since right and wrong and a conscience is taught, not an innate part of the soul) Exhibit F: Sam requires Dean’s support after return from the cage-yet Sam did not give Dean any support after Dean’s return. Exhibit G:Sam works with BMOL behind Dean’s back even though Dean warns him not to Exhibit F 2.0- Sam never learns from his bad choices and repeats them Exhibit G: Sam makes no effort to confirm Dean is dead and thus leaves Dean in Purgatory and abandons Kevin. Plenty more evidence but if y’all don’t understand by now, then y’all aren’t worth teaching what behavior is unforgivable.
5/18/2020 c8 55Visage
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! You did such a great job of capturing the boy's characters perfectly... all while keeping your story interesting and relevant. Beautiful job with the descriptions and making this such a joy to read. Thank you for sharing this with us!
11/17/2018 c8 1Thebigsnail
Oh my goodness. I cannot get enough of your writing. It is impeccably thought through and you understand the tone and feel of the show and characters so well, it’s scary. Every time I choose another story to read you immpress me with your continuous talents with writing and storytelling. There has only ever been a handful of writers on this website, that I have read, that have the ability to understand what it means to write as well as you do. I literally cannot wait to start another story, but I sadly have to control myself and be productive in other parts of my life. Thank you so much for this fantastic read!
9/26/2018 c8 31Colt401
Amazing. I loved every second of reading this
6/29/2018 c1 imRayne
That's a really amazing story!I almost cried out loud on my bus.I love how Sam being so protective and how the brothers interacted to a lot for uploading this wonderful work.I was wondering why I didn't discover this piece earlier.
4/11/2017 c8 5teaholic
Really enjoyed this longer fic and how well it ties in with the series (and the mention from Nevermore). Also like the afterword you tend to put at the end. Having written for a couple other series, I know there's often a lot of extra thought and research that goes into it without ever really seeing it the the story itself. It's nice to see some of the background work, and I hadn't read anyone else's that includes it like you do.
Again, thanks for the enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to more!
4/28/2016 c7 Kay Kay
Woah that was an awesome story! Loved how you described the underground area and the people living there. I'm not from the States and have never heard of them before, so that was really intersting for me to read. And I absolutely LOVED how you wrote all the difficulties and painful memories/situations Dean had to endure. Especially when Dean, after his kidnapping, couldn't recognise that he wasn't in hell anymore was really heart-wrenching! Also Dean's PTSD was very well-written and my heard was bleeding for him - especially in the last chapters! I liked that you had Cas involved as well and that he was helping Dean. Great story! xx
3/30/2016 c8 Laura
I just rediscovered this, many years later, obviously.

It is still so, so good, still relevant, and makes me so nostalgic for the earlier seasons of the show.

Thanks.
2/23/2016 c8 3littlenightbirdy
Amazing story, im in love with it
10/4/2015 c8 sbcarri
I loved this fic I could easily see it being a filler between those two episodes. You portrayed all the characters perfectly and I loved the role reversal between Sam and Dean
5/25/2015 c8 hunenka
A brilliant fic. Interesting case with great descriptions of the setting and the situations, cool OCs, the story was incredibly vivid and suspenseful (that part where Sam and Dean watched the wall painting show them what happened - I don't think I even breathed reading it), and least but not last, you have such a great grasp of Sam and Dean.

It was such a joy to read this story, now I'm only a little sad that it's not an actual episode :)

But seriously, you're an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing this with us!
169 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »