FanFiction.Net
for I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

8/16/2011 c1 Muzzlehatch
Very touching story. It's been three years since I became a KP fan and am going over the fanfics that I've read since then.
9/28/2010 c1 14EnterpriseCV-6
cute story do you do stories like this every December? and if so I would like to use one as a major Morale boost for the area where I live
1/4/2009 c1 8Joe Stoppinghem
Cute little story, a nice addition to the holidays.

A good explanation to the little one, not letting out the real secret.

Thanks and good luck with the contest.
1/3/2009 c1 104VampireNaomi
This was a delightful little Christmas tale. It was a great idea to use Hana as the pov character and make the story be about Kim and Ron's daughter.

I loathe the song this fic is based on, but you managed to make something funny and fresh out of the idea. Nice work!
12/29/2008 c1 TheRondo
heh heh classic, well done, sir
12/14/2008 c1 23waveform
That was a nice, sweet little story. I especially liked how you described Hana's relationship with her niece as being more like a big sister than an aunt; I just thought that was a really nice touch.

Nicely done, sir! A very enjoyable read.
12/14/2008 c1 2Kwebs
Wonderful Thomas, full of child like innocents. Thank you for a great read. Merry Christmas to you and yours Thomas.
12/14/2008 c1 Katsumara
Aww. Now this story was adorable. Silly Kim and Ron. They need to be a tad more careful from now on! At least hold off on making a new brother or sister for Sarah Anne until you make it to the bedroom. .
12/14/2008 c1 4CajunBear73
Sweet little tale there TL.

A little quandary for Sarah about Mom and the 'men' in her life...

At Christmas, at that.

Love sustained and a tradition maintained. But Sarah is going to be a little scarred by seeing her Mom kissing anybody.

Merry Christmas Thomas!

CB73
12/14/2008 c1 JAKT
Thomas,

Short, sweet, to the point. This is a wonderfully written story with a simplicity which draws the reader in to partake of its abundant adorability. This tale causes an awakening of the imagination, opens a passageway to the soul, and gives a glimpse of the heart at this special time of the year.

So often, during this season, people are full of pre-conceived notions and opinions about the world. Ah, heck, it seems lately like it’s all the time. And yet this story shows that children have a definite advantage over adults in that their minds and hearts are naturally more open to what is going around them. Hana could have literally “ROCKED” Sarah’s world but she chose not too. Instead she let the simple belief of the heart which is Christmas live on. To me that’s a good thing. Innocence should last as long as possible as the cold hard realities of this life overtake us all too soon.

Thomas, keep writing this way. Maintain that childlike innocence and you will always live a sweet life full of joy. Merry Christmas.

kt
12/14/2008 c1 38Jurnee Jakes
Simple, effective, and totally sweet. =)

I love the thoughts you give both the characters. Well done!
12/13/2008 c1 2Shrike176
That was fun, nice to see your take on the whole interfaith thing; seems like Kim and Ron handled it nicely here. Sounds like this was a Christmas Sarah won't be forgetting anytime soon.
12/13/2008 c1 5GoodGirlzDead
**I'm still so used to hitting the "go" button I accidentally added this a fave...Though it can stay there.**

TRES KAWAII! (Yes I realize I'm using two different languages there, but its oh so true!)

Little Sarah catching Mommy kissing Santa Claus. This little tid-bit was adorable beyond words. I loved it :)

GoodGirlzDead
12/13/2008 c1 2Astra-The-Goddess
Haha! Their own daughter snook up on Ron and Kim. Ha ha! It's cute! And Christmas is coming soon! Woo hoo!
12/13/2008 c1 26Sentinel103
Most execellent Thomas. I love the it. Sarah still believes, Hana should tell them quietly some time, that would make both feel better that the liitle girl hasn't lost her innocence yet.

Thanks,