for Notes

1/7/2016 c1 22Adverb Slut
That. Was. Awesome!
11/2/2012 c1 25BlazeStarkRogers
I like it. i laughed at alot of parts. Well done!
9/3/2012 c1 19Juniper Night
No, not so OOC. In fact, the book Speak comes to mind, and that was a novel our school district is required to read in English 1 (which, if it was written in the last ten or twenty years, generally translates to being pretty good.)
7/7/2012 c1 Guest
I loved it! The story line was cute, but the way " Richard" talked reminded me more of beastboy... I loved when she said " right, and I'm a superpowered goth who only wears leotards and cloaks." and Richards response was hilarious! " I like the mental image." really made me think of BB... Plz do more!
6/18/2012 c1 RaeRaeRobbie-Poo
I reread this all the time. It's absolutely aborable.
1/3/2011 c1 16xRavenxRobinx
Very funny. Not many stories could make me laugh until my brother burst into my room and checked on me. In fact, this is the first.
10/31/2010 c1 1KILLERatHEART
adorable! i loved how you had Raven use a smiley at the end ! the do mean things! absolutley great good job!
4/21/2010 c1 3Escape my reality
cool story
3/28/2010 c1 14Saffire55
That was so awesome! I loved ti!
3/16/2010 c1 Anu
i love raven's little smiley at the end♥

too cute♥
8/15/2009 c1 Anonymous
Please make more! I 3 it. It's so cute and funny! :P
3/22/2009 c1 9TTRaven4Ever
I TTLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! YOU ARE A FREAKIN' GENIUS!
3/3/2009 c1 12the laughing redhead
ah loved this- totally cracked me up with the major Raven sarcasm. :-) great fic
1/31/2009 c1 10raerobgal
Hehe thats hilarious! I loved how all the notes told a story of what was happening in real life without you having to actually write it down. It was all there in the notes. You should do a sequel or something to this. This is a fantastic story, well done :)

raerobgal
12/20/2008 c1 8Autumn's Fire
Weird? Never! I loved this fic! I was laughing so hard I was crying and trying to catch my breath!
20 Page 1 2 Next »