for Tis the Season

12/25/2008 c11 1Vook
Aw shoot, I just realized this is complete. Aw well. Think about 'em anyway. Some of them are good to think about throughout the winter season, not just Christmas itself.

Thanks again. This put me in such a good mood, just in time for Christmas. :)
12/25/2008 c12 Vook
OMG...I love this. Every little piece is SO good. So sweet, so lovely...everything a Christmas fic on Harvest Moon should be. Not only are they all about what makes the season so joyful, but they bring out the hints of love in everyone, just like the scenes and events in the games do. This is such a joy to read, just like a cup of eggnog or cocoa on a cold winter's day.

I have some suggestions for future songs:

It Came Upon the Midnight Clear (my favorite one), I Wonder as I Wander (I don't know if you heard it, but it's a BEAUTIFUL song), Do You Hear What I Hear?, Deck the Halls, Let it Snow, Silver Bells (great for the Christmas scene itself, with all the shoppers and people), Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, and The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire). Those last two for a really sweet home scene involving a whole family, or just a devoted couple.

As for couples...I like Jack/Elli myself, and I love Lumina. But do as you will. :)
12/25/2008 c3 Vook
Ah ha...wow, that's just adorable. Perfect thing to read on Christmas day.

There are few things I've read this season that have made me happier than that.
12/24/2008 c10 9AiOkami
omg awesome! xD You wrote it even better than I imagined! Thank you so much for writing this!
12/22/2008 c9 AiOkami
Yes! First Review!

Man this story sure made me laugh! “Santa and Mommy were ‘going at it’!" It's so innocently cute.

Um I got your replies to the reviews I left but Idk how to reply to those. ^^;;
12/22/2008 c7 AiOkami
I love this one too! I love your ClairexGray fanfics! I hope you write more about them.

Only two more days till Christmas, all these stories got me pumped!
12/22/2008 c8 AiOkami
I love this it's adorable.

It kills to get the wind knocked out of you from sledding though...but it's fun. xD
12/22/2008 c8 6shawnders808
haha!

i loved how she was just like: LETS GO AGAIN!
12/21/2008 c7 thejacinthsong
cute
12/21/2008 c7 shawnders808
aww! that was cute! i loved it!
12/20/2008 c6 shawnders808
aww! cute!

did you already do one of gray and claire. i have read a couple about them. im gonna look back. f you havent, can you?
12/19/2008 c5 2Moonlight-Wolfe
aw, that was so sweet!

*Moonlight-Wolfe*
12/19/2008 c5 6shawnders808
aww!

i love Vaughn and Chelsea together!

great story!

this is from my friend. her review. she doesnt have an account. but here is her review:

it was good. i liked it a lot. Vaughn and Chelsea are a good couple.
12/19/2008 c5 1Mrs.Cakeyummyness
aw!i know i say this alot but that was really cute!ok looking forword to the next one! btw...i love the way you make your storys, it gives me a reason to look forword to the next chapter in something. so thanks!
12/19/2008 c4 Mrs.Cakeyummyness
aw!that was to cute!i loved it!im on to read the next one!:D
20 Page 1 2 Next »