FanFiction.Net
for Am I Smart?

2/17 c1 ashslayer
i’m a trans woman and reading this instantly changed the trajectory of my life for the better
12/2/2023 c1 Azure Sky Dance
What a good story, I can’t believe it’s just a oneshot
1/25/2023 c1 4RoxyArietis
Great story but god, I hate Akane
11/14/2022 c1 4Sunflowergalwrites
Wow this was amazing, I was really upset when it seemed like Ma-Chan had become Ranma again but the twist of it all being a ruse to get the family too back off was amazing. I really love what you’ve done here though I do wish their was more, here’s hoping you decide to do a sequel someday
6/6/2022 c1 ILikeFanfiction4296
I really like this story.
4/15/2022 c1 1Lina-Freedom
Very interesting story. This episode of the show is very interesting. Your take makes much more sense than the original show. I always thought the episode was a kind of vacation Ranma took from the man among man stuff embracing the girl persona consciously. Your ending was really nice and I love how you handled it. Very clever. Thanks for the treat.
2/26/2022 c1 1setokayba2n
Or Ranma could simply leave, as a girl she can have enough money and if they try anything outside Nerima she could send them to jail, it could be the best way to let them stopping trying to leech of him.

Leaving that aside, good story. Liked it.
5/9/2021 c1 1LJDelu
Dang, never thought I'd find this Gem. Seriously amazing, the execution was great, the way you portray the characters are well done. Though I admit I've only watched the anime so I might be missing on some things.
2/23/2021 c1 Y2Ranma
Needs a sequel
7/4/2020 c1 Jayjay24
can u pls do a sequel
3/29/2020 c1 GNU Overdrive
Honestly, this is easily the best fanfiction I've ever read. Hell, it's easily in my top 5 stories/books of all time. You did an amazing job and the ending was killer! I'd kill for a full-blown continuation, but I know that's wishful thinking. So I'll just be content with my headcanon and a having a great story to re-read on occasion.
1/24/2020 c1 dunerat
Enjoyable read, good job. Only thing i've never been able to figure out though, is why didn't you just swap the engagement to Nabiki? It's not like it would be the first time it had happened, and it would solve a lot of Ranma and Nabiki's public relationship problem at the end.
7/16/2019 c1 Aftermath Man
This was so good! I am sad it was just a one-shot though.
3/7/2019 c1 8Kawaii-e
Just reread this story again. It was worth every word typed.
4/22/2018 c1 Daniel T Stack
I know it is almost a repete. But I am still out here wishing to see more of how this reality plays out. There are just so many things that will go differently in the story and one of tthe biggest is seeing how Ranma and her allies keep things going in a way safe for her say in school and as the rest of Nerima slowly come to realize that she never really did go back to male perspective.

Daniel Thomas Stack