for Am I Smart?

5/9 c1 LJDelu
Dang, never thought I'd find this Gem. Seriously amazing, the execution was great, the way you portray the characters are well done. Though I admit I've only watched the anime so I might be missing on some things.
2/23 c1 Y2Ranma
Needs a sequel
7/4/2020 c1 Jayjay24
can u pls do a sequel
3/29/2020 c1 GNU Overdrive
Honestly, this is easily the best fanfiction I've ever read. Hell, it's easily in my top 5 stories/books of all time. You did an amazing job and the ending was killer! I'd kill for a full-blown continuation, but I know that's wishful thinking. So I'll just be content with my headcanon and a having a great story to re-read on occasion.
1/24/2020 c1 dunerat
Enjoyable read, good job. Only thing i've never been able to figure out though, is why didn't you just swap the engagement to Nabiki? It's not like it would be the first time it had happened, and it would solve a lot of Ranma and Nabiki's public relationship problem at the end.
7/16/2019 c1 Aftermath Man
This was so good! I am sad it was just a one-shot though.
3/7/2019 c1 8Kawaii-e
Just reread this story again. It was worth every word typed.
4/22/2018 c1 Daniel T Stack
I know it is almost a repete. But I am still out here wishing to see more of how this reality plays out. There are just so many things that will go differently in the story and one of tthe biggest is seeing how Ranma and her allies keep things going in a way safe for her say in school and as the rest of Nerima slowly come to realize that she never really did go back to male perspective.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
1/24/2018 c1 Lukkai
That was a freakin' awesome read. :D

A nice idea and pulled off absolutely brilliant, kudos to you. So much so in fact, that I'd really like to read a kind of continuation. Not necessarily a full storyline, mind you (although that might be fun as well). Just a collection of short stories of their future and what they're up to.
8/29/2017 c1 52iamgoku
I-I...I LOVE THIS!

How did it take me so long to find such a kickass awesome story!

Seriously, the whole Ranma-chan aspect, and imprinting on Nabiki was genius, especially the relationship that grew between them!

This is definitley one of my favorite Ranma 1/2 stories, ever!
7/24/2017 c1 secretwhovianpony
Huh. A story i'd have not thought to see. Quite an interesting one. Very well done.
7/5/2017 c1 17duskrider
Nice very nice.
2/7/2017 c1 kingthe13
Best ending ever
8/28/2016 c1 4wind crow
Beautiful although I wish there was more. This is a concept I feel should be explored more.
8/17/2016 c1 11Vangran
Quite innovative, wish I had read this sooner. I never considered the idea of Ranma becoming Nabiki's blackmail buddy, so this was quite a treat to read (not to mention the only one I'm aware of like it). Thanks for sharing!
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »